asiasdad
Banned
This cue is almost indistinguishable from a
brand new cue. It is that clean.
Rolls dead straight with either shaft
2 new G-2 medium tips have been installed
since these photos were taken.
It weighs 19.4 oz with either 13mm shaft and comes with
a matching set of Jim Baxter joint protectors. Satin finish.
I am only selling as I have 4 cues all coming in the very
near future, and then my collection is complete.
It is priced to sell at only $OLD on 3-18-2017
Please don't waste your time with trade offers.




brand new cue. It is that clean.
Rolls dead straight with either shaft
2 new G-2 medium tips have been installed
since these photos were taken.
It weighs 19.4 oz with either 13mm shaft and comes with
a matching set of Jim Baxter joint protectors. Satin finish.
I am only selling as I have 4 cues all coming in the very
near future, and then my collection is complete.
It is priced to sell at only $OLD on 3-18-2017
Please don't waste your time with trade offers.




Last edited: