Need info for going to the Billiards Expo

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm planning on going to the Billiards Expo in March. Is Philadelphia the closest/standard airport to fly into? What are the best hotels rates/proximity near the event? Any other info a 'newbie' should know about going to the show would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
cyrex said:
I'm planning on going to the Billiards Expo in March. Is Philadelphia the closest/standard airport to fly into? What are the best hotels rates/proximity near the event? Any other info a 'newbie' should know about going to the show would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
The Philadelphia airport is the closest to fly into. I grew up in that area and have been going to the expo since I think 99'. Even though I am in Afghanistan I always schedule my vacation time around the expo.

If you are planning on going I would book a hotel immediately as they fill up fairly quickly. The two hotels connected to the convention center are already booked up so you will have to stay down the street somewhere. I got myself a room at the Best Western about a 1/4 down the road. If you follow the link below it will show you the closest hotels to the venue.

It is a wonderful show and I cannot wait to finally meet some of the great folks I have come to known on AZB.

http://superbilliardsexpo.com/hotels.html

Hope This Helped Some, John
 
Expo

That's perfect John. Thank you... rep to you sir!
I will start making some reservations today.
 
Back
Top