thebigshot
Registered
Hey everyone, I have over 40 cues I need to part with since the arrival of our first baby! Can anyone help us out?
I have McDermott, Lucasi, Schon, Bludworth, Viking, Cuetec, Hampton Ridge, HR USA, Players, and 3D.
Our loss is your gain, if you are in need of a new cue!
I'm happy to send photos, and we accept Visa/Mastercard.
We are located in the Chicagoland area, and can even deliver by hand if neccesary!
Please feel free to contact us by phone 312-671-8400
or by email thebigshot@bigshooterinternational.com
Thank you for any interest, Greg. www.bigshooterinternational.com
I have McDermott, Lucasi, Schon, Bludworth, Viking, Cuetec, Hampton Ridge, HR USA, Players, and 3D.
Our loss is your gain, if you are in need of a new cue!
I'm happy to send photos, and we accept Visa/Mastercard.
We are located in the Chicagoland area, and can even deliver by hand if neccesary!
Please feel free to contact us by phone 312-671-8400
or by email thebigshot@bigshooterinternational.com
Thank you for any interest, Greg. www.bigshooterinternational.com
Last edited: