Never ever try to change a tip while high.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So technically I don't know if the guy was on drugs while working on this Revo (mine that I sold to a friend), but I have no other explanation for this. The kid I sold this to decided to hand his CF shaft to some random guy he knew who said he replaced many tips. Result was this chop job. This was a shaft that had a small white ferrule added to the top of the vault plate and no idea where that went after this guy was done with it. He cut some stuff off, hacked at some other things, and chopped up the rest with what looks like a kitchen knife.

IMG_20230503_195600659.jpg

IMG_20230503_195553740.jpg

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So technically I don't know if the guy was on drugs while working on this Revo (mine that I sold to a friend), but I have no other explanation for this. The kid I sold this to decided to hand his CF shaft to some random guy he knew who said he replaced many tips. Result was this chop job. This was a shaft that had a small white ferrule added to the top of the vault plate and no idea where that went after this guy was done with it. He cut some stuff off, hacked at some other things, and chopped up the rest with what looks like a kitchen knife.

View attachment 701357

View attachment 701356
That looks like my nightmare.
I do my own cause I don't want to bother the builders in my area.

Looked for single bevel blades, then looked at the Japanese blades.
How do you sharpen those?

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

View attachment 701357

View attachment 701356
Oh Lord. 😳