New 07 Varney G10 & Bem 1 of 1

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
Here is a jewel indeed. A brand new Varney birdseye maple cue. The amount & quality of birdeyes in this cue is stunning in person. This cue features a black G10 3/8-10 pin. This is the good fat barreled pin that has superior wood contact in the shaft. The handle is tulipwood. Micarta ringwork is used in the buttcap & joint collars...the joint sleeve is the new Elforyn ivory. The 13mm shaft has a Saber T ferrule & Moori med tip. This cue has my popular satin finish and weighs 18.5oz.....the shaft weighs an even 4.0oz. This is a superb hitting cue and you can see I spared no expense as it has the finest parts possible. It is signed 1 of 1 and I will not duplicate this exact design. If you haven't played with a G10 pin cue...its truly special. The pin flexes in harmony with the wood and provides an absolute exceptional playing cue. Serious buyers may pm me for price. Thank you for looking. :)

Attachments

• 07Bem_G10.jpg
    07Bem_G10.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 720

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Mr. Varney cue rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW.............What a cue:eek: . Excellent work Kevin. Looks like you always have put out nice cue on here... Cue is very beautiful.......;). Must be a E X C E L L E N T hitting cue that you made:D. pm me for price please Mr. Varney

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Varney Cues said:
Here is a jewel indeed. A brand new Varney birdseye maple cue. The amount & quality of birdeyes in this cue is stunning in person. This cue features a black G10 3/8-10 pin. This is the good fat barreled pin that has superior wood contact in the shaft. The handle is tulipwood. Micarta ringwork is used in the buttcap & joint collars...the joint sleeve is the new Elforyn ivory. The 13mm shaft has a Saber T ferrule & Moori med tip. This cue has my popular satin finish and weighs 18.5oz.....the shaft weighs an even 4.0oz. This is a superb hitting cue and you can see I spared no expense as it has the finest parts possible. It is signed 1 of 1 and I will not duplicate this exact design. If you haven't played with a G10 pin cue...its truly special. The pin flexes in harmony with the wood and provides an absolute exceptional playing cue. Serious buyers may pm me for price. Thank you for looking. :)
Varney...Nice cue, is that some of Bell's BE? Good luck with the cue...

kenny koo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.....

1 OF 1 :D IT TAKES A GREAT CUE MAKER TO MADE A CUE LIKE THIS...;) Very nice looking cue Mr. Varney. I bet it hit very sweet:D . pm me please, I want to know what are you selling this cue for? I might have to get some $$$$$$$$$$ together be the first one to own this cue 1 of 1:eek:

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
SOLD!!!
Pending payment.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and for taking the time to look.:)

payment received...thank you.

Last edited:

kenny koo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Varney Cues said:
SOLD!!!
Pending payment.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and for taking the time to look.:)
"CONGRATULATION" Mr. Varney:D you sold this 1 of 1 cue. That was fast. People.....now you know do wait like i do, you'll miss out this sale:eek: .