New case for Big Tattoo

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
:blush::blush::blush::wub::bow-down:
thanks for ALL the nice comments about my Case.
Will putt my Randy Mobley in it, as this Cue is my daily Player.Yes I have a lot of nice Cases but what is enough:p:smilewinkgrin:
Rusty is really easy to deal with and he updated me with many Pics in progress:thumbup2:
Thanks,
Ralf

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rusty, that is a another great case, the bar just keeps getting higher and higher. Hey buddy, I enjoyed our phone conversation the others day, please stay in touch Rusty.

Oh and by the way Rusty, I am glad your getting the recognition that you deserve for all the hard work, and the new concepts you put into the craft of cue case building.

Take Care Rusty.

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
uuuuuuuuuuuuh- niceeeeeeeeeee!
Looking forward to see it in person!

Fortunately u can use my break cue, for it will be tricky to take all your cues with you, when this becomes your daily case! Not much space to carry all your favourite cues with you (as they are too many).

The good thing is, that you will overcome the temptation to play different cues.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Wow.........

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments, they're always appreciated!

Congratulations on a great case Ralf!

Rusty, I just cannot get enough of looking at the quality of your craftsmanship. Top Flight, World Class, Benchmark, all of the above!

Will Prout

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
what a great Case

Case arrieved safely over the Weekend and its damm nice in your Hands:thumbup:
ALL my Buddys here are love it. Have putt my Randy Mobley in it as this Case is my Daily used Case now.
Rusty you DAH Man:thumbup2::woot::dance:
Ralf

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another very nice job, Rusty. You keep hittin' 'em outta the park.
Agreed, That case just screams Top Quality Workmanship! And we all know Ralph probably has something worthy to occupy that case. Ha! Ha!

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Case arrieved safely over the Weekend and its damm nice in your Hands:thumbup:
ALL my Buddys here are love it. Have putt my Randy Mobley in it as this Case is my Daily used Case now.
Rusty you DAH Man:thumbup2::woot::dance:
Ralf

Ralf, I'm glad it made it to you safely, especially here at the holidays with all the extra mail. It was a pleasure working with you on it, well besides the sore fingers. Ralf told me when I started on it to carve it nice and deep so he could feel my pain when he touched it.:D Thanks again to all of you for taking time to check it out and posting.

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
After I am one of the few, who saw this case in person, I wanna give another comment.

It´s a unbelievable work of craftmanship and art. As I said while talking to Ralf: It´s one thing to settle the figures- another to make them alive.

The symmetries are perfect but what really impressed me is, how deep the flowers come out.

The organic figures are so well executed, that you more think on a plaster figure, than on a tooled leather.

I´m not sure, if it´s a artistic driven craftmanship or a craftmanship driven art.

However: RESPECT and hands down