New Club Member Drawing

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Moderator
It has been a while since we did a drawing for Club Members, so I am rectifying that now.

We brought back two posters from the World 10-Ball Championship and they are both signed by the top four finishers. (Demosthenes Pulpul, Niels Feijen, Chi-Ching Wu and Darren Appleton)

One of the posters is going towards the Pro Player Travel Fund and the other is being given away as a Club Member drawing.

And the winners is....


asiasdad


Congrats and I will be sending you a PM for your mailing address.

Mike
 
Congreat asiasdad,
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
 
Congratulations Danny!!~~
You're the winner of the World 10 Ball Championship posters Mike brought back from Manila, Philippines signed by the top four players!:thumbup:
It went out in the mail to you today!

The Top Four Pro Players were:

Darren "Dynamite" Appleton.... England
Chia-Ching Wu .......... Taipei
Niels Feijen .....Netherlands
Demosthenes "Plong-Plong" Pulpul.....Philippines
 
Last edited:
Congrats asiadad.

On another note, I should have asked for mine Mike. I did talk to you at WTBC, but totally forgot about this. I'm still waiting for mine though. :(
 
Back
Top