New Cue Arrived Today!

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Oh and also where can I get some of that red plastic?!

If I knew, I would have bought all I could find and then some lol... It is as rare as an honest politician...
I got very lucky on the pieces I got... As far as I have heard, it has not been made in over 30 years.

But it is the absolute coolest plastic you will ever see. It has a shimmery, metallic glow to it in person...

Last edited:

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Great looking cue. Steve is very underrated, his cues also play great. He is honest, communicates well, and is a great craftsman. He is getting a retooling, to put it mildly and soon you'll be seeing some more innovative designs as well as his classical reworks.

Joe

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Great looking cue. Steve is very underrated, his cues also play great. He is honest, communicates well, and is a great craftsman. He is getting a retooling, to put it mildly and soon you'll be seeing some more innovative designs as well as his classical reworks.

Joe

Thanks for the compliment on the cue. He is certainly not underrated to me... But his wait times are much longer now as compared to my first cue, so the smart ones better get on the wagon soon...

Steve makes all kinds of cues, but it is for people like me that keeps bringing him back to the classics lol. They are just so awesome... Simple elegance in design. and George was the champion at it.

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, what a great cue, a real keeper indeed. i'm glad i could be a help to you and just seeing the cue makes me happy. this will make a great addition to your collection, congrats.

guy

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
congrats......that's a great cue

WOW, what a incredible job Steve did on this Bushka-clone.........he totally nailed it !!

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does the color of the plastic bands come close to the orange veneer? The bands look almost red in pics.

Scott

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on an amazing cue. I sure wish I had my Klein back that I traded away.

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stunning!

Sir, I absolutely positively love your cue. It's an instant winner, I'd be very very proud to own. Congratulations and enjoy it in good health. This is perhaps the nicest cue I've seen in a long time. I am a huge fan of those thick nickel rings under the forearm.
Nice!
Dan Z

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Does the color of the plastic bands come close to the orange veneer? The bands look almost red in pics.

Scott

Yes they are metallic red. Sort of like red metallic foil, how it has the reflectiveness to it. Really cool stuff... Wished it was still available... Would buy much more of it.

But same stuff as a Bushka if you have seen those with the red color.

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Thanks for all the compliments. They should all be directed to the one who made it. Mr. Steve... Awesome guy...