New Dinko 222 Case!

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So glad it arrived and you really like it. Yes, Dinko packed it like Fort Knox. The sleeve is a real nice touch of class. I'm enjoying mine also. Just can't wait to carry it to the hall

Enjoy

You're right, Dinkos work is top notch

Regards

Dave

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I received the case yesterday. It took a long time from Croatia, as the C19 slowed everything down. All of the pictures are already in this thread. Dinko stayed in regular communication with me for the entire time he started the case until it arrived at my door, about 2 months.

It was the best-packed pool related item I ever received. Dinko even made a custom protective sleeve for the case. I took me about 15 minutes to open it, no danger of damage on its long journey.

Dinko made the case exactly to my specifications, side and top handle, no shoulder straps and a 10 inch pocket. The quality of the leather is the best I have seen. It is thick, supple, and masterfully stitched together. Hardware is high quality and polished. It is a super stylish, great-looking case and is very light to carry. Dinko is going to follow up with me this weekend with leather care instructions.

The interior is memory foam sleeves, and they are very tight. My guess is that the leather will stretch from having the cue pieces inside.

When I first saw his cases in the Gallery, I ordered one immediately, as I have a feeling they will be in high demand very soon.

Thanks Dinko!!

-dj

Congratulations.:thumbup: