New pool room in sc

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
There's a new pool room in Columbia, S.C. called Stix. It's run by a wonderful gentleman name TK and partner Tommy Barret. It's no smoking so it offers a very clean atmosphere. 7 valley bar boxes, 2 8' tables (1 Murray, 1 funiture table), 2 9' tables ( 1 Diamond, 1 1954 Brunswick Anniversary), and 1 5x10 snooker table ( I believe Brunswick). All the tables have brand new rail rubber and new Simonis cloth all put together by Scott Rabon. They offer some food and in house cue repair. It's a real nice place with the cheapest table rates in all of Columbia. Weekly tournaments. Call or come by. 1750 Airport Blvd, Cayce, SC 29033 803-447-3801 http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002226073314

Attachments

• stix.jpg
    stix.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 984

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
I want to say a little over 90 minutes. Stix is literally minutes from downtown Columbia. I put the address on the original post so you can mapquest it. It's worth the drive. AZ member Travis Dorn will be there Saturday night dropping off a cue he made for me. Stop in and say hello. I would love to meet other AZ members.

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
There's a new pool room in Columbia, S.C. called Stix. It's run by a wonderful gentleman name TK and partner Tommy Barret. It's no smoking so it offers a very clean atmosphere. 7 valley bar boxes, 2 8' tables (1 Murray, 1 funiture table), 2 9' tables ( 1 Diamond, 1 1954 Brunswick Anniversary), and 1 5x10 snooker table ( I believe Brunswick). All the tables have brand new rail rubber and new Simonis cloth all put together by Scott Rabon. They offer some food and in house cue repair. It's a real nice place with the cheapest table rates in all of Columbia. Weekly tournaments. Call or come by. 1750 Airport Blvd, Cayce, SC 29033 803-447-3801 http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002226073314

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
I happy for TK and Tommy. I'm sure it's a great place to play. I'll definitely stop by next time I'm in SC.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brain71...You were the first person, IIRC, to welcome me to AzB many years ago. It sounds like a nice room to play in. I hope we get a chance to meet, the next time I'm in Columbia. I've done shows at USC several times over the years. Scott Rabon came to one of my shows...great guy!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
Brain71...You were the first person, IIRC, to welcome me to AzB many years ago. It sounds like a nice room to play in. I hope we get a chance to meet, the next time I'm in Columbia. I've done shows at USC several times over the years. Scott Rabon came to one of my shows...great guy!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Thank you. I got lucky to be one of the first to greet you. I'm just 1 of alot of great people on AZ. Scott is kool kid. I hope to meet you as well. I'll be putting my lathe in there this weekend to do repairs so cpme on down.