pretty woods but not ebony
I mention this because if it were ebony you would be paying $10,000
It is not a maple cue either,I mention this because many prefer a darker cue
It is pretty and the original buyer waited over 10 years to get it
If I do pictures the cost will be another $1000
This way is more fun for everyone
You get the best playing cue the world has ever seen
you get it this week not next year or 14 years
If there is anything damaged and it is anything less than a unhit new condition cue
I return the money,everyone on Az knows that
so PM quick and get the cue of your dreams
Dean
214 477 7323
If you are afraid it isn't your favorie colored veneers
think about the low price and buy the cue,you will have a new favorite
when you see this one
Besides that it is the amazing unrivaled best by far South west cue
we are talking about
I mention this because if it were ebony you would be paying $10,000
It is not a maple cue either,I mention this because many prefer a darker cue
It is pretty and the original buyer waited over 10 years to get it
If I do pictures the cost will be another $1000
This way is more fun for everyone
You get the best playing cue the world has ever seen
you get it this week not next year or 14 years
If there is anything damaged and it is anything less than a unhit new condition cue
I return the money,everyone on Az knows that
so PM quick and get the cue of your dreams
Dean
214 477 7323
If you are afraid it isn't your favorie colored veneers
think about the low price and buy the cue,you will have a new favorite
when you see this one
Besides that it is the amazing unrivaled best by far South west cue
we are talking about