New Southwest Cue

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Let the drooling begin. This is a brand new 9pt SW. I have waited about 10 years for this cue.

IMG_4259.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4254.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

Thanks for drooling!

Last edited:

ace911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome cue. Just curious, what's the weight? Since it is ebony/ebony...

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
so nice it went straight to the for sale section :confused:.....gl with your sale....mickey

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cool cue, I would call that a rock-n-roll cue Red and Black.

Thanks for sharing.
-don

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
I tried III... he waited 10 years to get it, and 5 minutes to sell it...

Jamie, yeah 10 years and I think less then 5 to sell. I dont want to but the wife said I was going to sell it. New Baby on the way.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jamie, yeah 10 years and I think less then 5 to sell. I dont want to but the wife said I was going to sell it. New Baby on the way.

Not knocking you for selling it John... but the proportion between wait time and sell time is unreal. Might be a record in cue sales history!

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Not knocking you for selling it John... but the proportion between wait time and sell time is unreal. Might be a record in cue sales history!

I know Jamie, its all good. I posted the pictures here then when I hit post, the wife said sell it now or die! lol! It is an awesome cue! Hate to sell it... :(

Jason Koopman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Jamie, its all good. I posted the pictures here then when I hit post, the wife said sell it now or die! lol! It is an awesome cue! Hate to sell it... :(
Wow an ebony on ebony SW. I think I would have taken my chances with the grim reaper.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So you posted pics in the gallery at 3:38pm and then was threatened by your wife. So you decided to sell it at 3:54pm.

Are you saying you didn't realize at 3:38pm you had to sell it?

Why would you even post pics in the gallery?

Were you using this as an additional forum to sell the cue?

<~~~~~~wouldn't have wasted his time with the gallery

Last edited:

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
So you posted pics in the gallery at 3:38pm and then was threatened by your wife. So you decided to sell it at 3:54pm.

Are you saying you didn't realize at 3:38pm you had to sell it?

Why would you even post pics in the gallery?

Were you using this as an additional forum to sell the cue?

<~~~~~~wouldn't have wasted his time with the gallery

No, I knew it was possible I was going to have to sell it. But also possible I did not have to. But either way I wanted to share the cue.

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Great SW man, i've seen other people post pics in the gallery of cues they have for sale in the FS section so it's all good man. GL with the sale and thanks for sharing.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member

The bike will be the next thing you will have to sell if your wife is making you sell things because of the baby. Sorry to hear about your wife doing these things to you.

Too nice a cue to wait 10 years for and then have to turn around and sell it right away. The cue should sell fast as it is really nice.

Kevin

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Irish...I'm glad you posted the pics in the gallery! There was a guy in the wanted/for sale section that I could swear was looking specifically for an ebony SW with red veneers...just a heads up!

Jason

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
The bike will be the next thing you will have to sell if your wife is making you sell things because of the baby. Sorry to hear about your wife doing these things to you.

Too nice a cue to wait 10 years for and then have to turn around and sell it right away. The cue should sell fast as it is really nice.

Kevin

Kevin,

She let me buy the bike when she knew she was prego. She's actually is really awesome.

We had stuff we needed to buy for the baby. So selling the cue was not all that bad.

The Mustang in the garage will go be for the Harley does! Maybey?

John