New table pool ball recommendation

Dwalk70

The Tournament. Comes in traditional, tv and Black. The black comes with a black-dot measel cb which can be had separately. Also make a red measel which uses the SAP phenolic formula. Plays the same. If you'd use the search function you'll see that this has been covered a LOT on here. If it was me i'd get the Dynasphere Bronze at 115bux and the Black measel cb for 50bux. All in for less than 175bux.
Ok thanks I’ll use search

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have aramith tournament, super pro and cyclop sets and would rank them best/ not best:
Tournament
Cyclop
Super pro
they all play perfectly, though and my opinion is based mainly on how quickly they get collect whatever schmeg it is that makes them dirty.

Mark V

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Centennial for me, mainly for the nostalgia aspect. When I unload a tray of centennials on a Gold Crown, I'm in heaven.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own 17 sets off balls:

Aramith Tournaments
Brunswick Centennials (4 sets; 3 modern, 1 vintage)
Brunswick Ivorylene Darts (vintage)
Cosmos Diamond Ultra-C TV Set
Cyclop Athena
Cyclop Hyperion
Cyclop Skittles
Dynashperes Bronze
Hyatt Bicentennials (vintage)
Hyatt Fancy-O's (vintage)
Olhausen Signatures
Predator Arcos I (prototypes)
Vigma Diamonds
Vigma Zig Zags

Objectively speaking, the Dynaspheres Bronze set plays every bit as good as a any of the high end offerings from Saluc (Amamith and Centennials), Cyclop and Cosmos. They look great, play great, stay cleaner longer and are a fraction of the cost. They were also the most consistent in terms of weigh in the weight analysis I did a couple months back (sticky in the Main Forum). Pair these up with a Measle Ball of your choosing (Super Aramith Pro, Aramith Black, Diamond TV Cue Ball, Arcos II, etc.) and you are good to go for years of play.

Dwalk70

I own 17 sets off balls:

Aramith Tournaments
Brunswick Centennials (4 sets; 3 modern, 1 vintage)
Brunswick Ivorylene Darts (vintage)
Cosmos Diamond Ultra-C TV Set
Cyclop Athena
Cyclop Hyperion
Cyclop Skittles
Dynashperes Bronze
Hyatt Bicentennials (vintage)
Hyatt Fancy-O's (vintage)
Olhausen Signatures
Predator Arcos I (prototypes)
Vigma Diamonds
Vigma Zig Zags

Objectively speaking, the Dynaspheres Bronze set plays every bit as good as a any of the high end offerings from Saluc (Amamith and Centennials), Cyclop and Cosmos. They look great, play great, stay cleaner longer and are a fraction of the cost. They were also the most consistent in terms of weigh in the weight analysis I did a couple months back (sticky in the Main Forum). Pair these up with a Measle Ball of your choosing (Super Aramith Pro, Aramith Black, Diamond TV Cue Ball, Arcos II, etc.) and you are good to go for years of play.
Thank u