New thread for bashers

TimmyB80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my self-serving narcissistic thread to keep my possibly racist, prejudiced, disingenuous dialogue off of the other thread. That was sarcastic. But seriously, if you want to leave any comments about the other thread, please send all hate this way rather than the other thread. I want to end the hi-jacking.

I apologized for my comments, but if that is not enough for you, and you want to vent... feel free.

Or you can PM me. Cheers!

tim

cabilliardclub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my self-serving narcissistic thread to keep my possibly racist, prejudiced, disingenuous dialogue off of the other thread. That was sarcastic. But seriously, if you want to leave any comments about the other thread, please send all hate this way rather than the other thread. I want to end the hi-jacking.

I apologized for my comments, but if that is not enough for you, and you want to vent... feel free.

Or you can PM me. Cheers!

tim

I knew you were well educated!!!!
good luck with the post'

Chris

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
looks like the OP is busy stirring the pot in AZ land...........smells like Troll.....lets check the radar

Attachments

• 64nkwk.jpg
    64nkwk.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 388
  • sodomytrollaliencatsodo.jpg
    sodomytrollaliencatsodo.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 402
  • trollbgone.gif
    trollbgone.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 391
  • trollbgone.jpg
    trollbgone.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 385
  • 1265923753743.jpg
    1265923753743.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 399

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
wow this is a tough one. you were an a**hole no doubt. but that op's grammar was f*cking brutal. i bust peoples's balls alot about bad gammar on here but you have to let it go a little bit. you went over the top just trying to insult people. you could have just hit the op a little easier and let it slide. he was obviously upset about getting stiffed and i can't fault him for that. i don't know just my .02

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I didn't comment on the "other" thread, but I was definitely surprised to read your comment.
I never thought we would have to defend Kenny Koo from unnecessary bashing over his grammer.
Grammer & spelling is not a big focus on a billiards forum, unless you are in the NPR engaging in another flame war.
In that Kenny is so well respected in various facet's of pool and this forum, hijacking his thread and attacking his grammer was out of line.
It was Kenny's thread to vent about tournament payouts, he was obviously upset about it, and sometimes you just have to let people vent in their own way.

Timmy, I was a little shocked to read your comment, and knew it was going to turn ugly.
Again, I didn't comment because Kenny can defend himself, and he has a lot of friends.
I also think that people are tired of forum cops and moderator wannabe's.
That was a thing of the past and hopefully has run it's course.
There's no question that your comment to Kenny personally offended a lot of people, but I respect the way you handled it.

Peace

Ted

TimmyB80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Attention whore.

Yeah I suppose you could derive that, but to be fair... the initial rude post that I made was drawing attention regardless. I said I was sorry several times but there were plenty of people that either a) skipped those posts, or b) didn't care.

I "let it go" the second after I apologized, publicly and privately. I deleted the first posts w/ agreement of Ken, and am obviously aware that they can be seen by quotes. It was a gesture between us that the situation was resolved, and it was my fault.

The next obvious question is why I posted this secondary post. Well even as the matter is resolved, people still post about it, and I will respond. As much as you consider me an "attention whore" plenty of people have posted since the apology. While many people may look it over and be fine with it, 1/20 will still post something. I'm not sure the point of this, as I'm sure neither do the 19/20 who don't post anything. One person told me that the initial post was rude (at 7pm today). Ten points to Capt. Obvious.

As far Greyghosts comments... sweet pics. I absolve you of your comments since you went to college in Louisiana (that says enough). Lol.

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You were out of line. You apologized for it, and deleted some of the offending material. That is a good start.

If you let it go, most everyone else here will too.

Just a suggestion. Take it for what it's worth.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Yeah I suppose you could derive that, but to be fair... the initial rude post that I made was drawing attention regardless. I said I was sorry several times but there were plenty of people that either a) skipped those posts, or b) didn't care.

I "let it go" the second after I apologized, publicly and privately. I deleted the first posts w/ agreement of Ken, and am obviously aware that they can be seen by quotes. It was a gesture between us that the situation was resolved, and it was my fault.

The next obvious question is why I posted this secondary post. Well even as the matter is resolved, people still post about it, and I will respond. As much as you consider me an "attention whore" plenty of people have posted since the apology. While many people may look it over and be fine with it, 1/20 will still post something. I'm not sure the point of this, as I'm sure neither do the 19/20 who don't post anything. One person told me that the initial post was rude (at 7pm today). Ten points to Capt. Obvious.

As far Greyghosts comments... sweet pics. I absolve you of your comments since you went to college in Louisiana (that says enough). Lol.

Problem is son, that we may entertain stupid people here, but we don't entertain assholes for much long no matter how smart they think they are. We have former rocket scientists and other highly intellectual people here, and your posts have shown you to be of insignificant intelligence compared to a vast majority of this illiterate family. Those causing trouble and stirring up shit just for their own kicks, get kicked right back and usually out.

You have 20k people on here and some have been here along time so its OUR board not yours for starters, thats why we have rules. Thats why you get hosed by 500 people when you piss on a family members cereal here.

If you don't want waves then stop rocking the ****ing boat kid, or POOF you will cease to exist.....

just like that,
-Grey Ghost-

TimmyB80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Problem is son, that we may entertain stupid people here, but we don't entertain assholes for much long no matter how smart they think they are. We have former rocket scientists and other highly intellectual people here, and your posts have shown you to be of insignificant intelligence compared to a vast majority of this illiterate family. Those causing trouble and stirring up shit just for their own kicks, get kicked right back and usually out.

You have 20k people on here and some have been here along time so its OUR board not yours for starters, thats why we have rules. Thats why you get hosed by 500 people when you piss on a family members cereal here.

If you don't want waves then stop rocking the ****ing boat kid, or POOF you will cease to exist.....

just like that,
-Grey Ghost-

Fantastic job at making my point. I don't even need to counter. Where can I send your tampon?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I respect the way you handled it.

He handled it the only way he could. He went out of his way to be an ass wipe, got called on it and the only choice he had was to make a half assed insincere apology and back peddle.

His wife is a doctor and he feels inadequate, no, I change that, his wife makes him feel inadequate and he most likely lives vicariously thru his wife.

Its the only way he can try and feel good about himself is to make others feel they are beneath him.

What, do you think he had a message board epiphany all of a sudden and hes a changed person. I doubt it, hes still a dick. The way he talked to Keeb is evident of that.

His wife smiles like a donut every time she passes Dr. Strangelove in the hall way.

I doubt he has the cahones to talk to anyone like that in a pool hall.
He'd be the designated pinata boy.

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
He handled it the only way he could. He went out of his way to be an ass wipe, got called on it and the only choice he had was to make a half assed insincere apology and back peddle.

His wife is a doctor and he feels inadequate, no, I change that, his wife makes him feel inadequate and he most likely lives vicariously thru his wife.

Its the only way he can try and feel good about himself is to make others feel they are beneath him.

What, do you think he had a message board epiphany all of a sudden and hes a changed person. I doubt it, hes still a dick. The way he talked to Keeb is evident of that.

His wife smiles like a donut every time she passes Dr. Strangelove in the hall way.

I doubt he has the cahones to talk to anyone like that in a pool hall.
He'd be the designated pinata boy.

Its no thing brother....i was trying to let him know he was sprinting headfirst into the wall...........he didn't believe me and he looked left instead of looking right and............

KO,
-Grey Ghost-

Attachments

• marcianowalcott.jpg
    marcianowalcott.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 100
  • marcianolastarzaffpostpic.jpg
    marcianolastarzaffpostpic.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 97
  • marciano.jpg
    marciano.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 100