Thanks again for all the welcomes!
I do have a couple questions...I'm seeing a lot of acronyms that I don't understand regarding aiming systems...anyone wanna give me a quick rundown on what TOI -TAR are?
Welcome to the group!
Word to the wise... watch out, some folks around here are a few screws short of a full deck.
You've been warned.
Thanks again for all the welcomes!
I do have a couple questions...I'm seeing a lot of acronyms that I don't understand regarding aiming systems...anyone wanna give me a quick rundown on what TOI -TAR are?
TOI is CJ Wiley's system and TAR is The Action Report. TAR puts on huge challenge matches with the best in the world
Check out their website TheActionReport . Com
Hi all, I'm Shaun. I just wanted to pop in to say hi and introduce myself. Seems like a great forum with some knowledgeable members. I look forward to BSing about pool and picking your brains for little tips to improve my game.
Shaun
Hi all, I'm Shaun. I just wanted to pop in to say hi and introduce myself. Seems like a great forum with some knowledgeable members. I look forward to BSing about pool and picking your brains for little tips to improve my game.
Shaun
Try to avoid NPR.
Hey! I resemble that remark. I do read the posts. Or are you referring to some Cowboy made out of Cocobolo?
Anyway welcome to the madness.
And isn't it a few cards short of a full deck?
Did i forget my meds today?Where the hell am I ????????????:shrug:
I knew he would manage to squeeze another shameless plug for toi. Any way welcome to our addiction.Play Well, Shaun, someday the game will be your teacher.![]()
Here's more info on the TOI 'Touch of Inside'....it's NOT english, it's something else, CLICK HERE
CJ
I knew he would manage to squeeze another shameless plug for toi. Any way welcome to our addiction.
Yesterday, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackemep View Post
Thanks again for all the welcomes!
I do have a couple questions...I'm seeing a lot of acronyms that I don't understand regarding aiming systems...anyone wanna give me a quick rundown on what TOI -TAR are?