New tour in FL KF Cue Tour

tonyc

New member
KF Cue Tour florida

$1000 added Open 9-ball event Race to 9/rack your own/winner breaks
$600 added Amateur 9-ball event Race to 7/subject to change

$65 entry for Open
$50 entry for Amateur
1/2 entry for Ladies and juniors under 18

September 27th-28th
TJ's Billiards
New Port Richey, FL

October 25th-26th
Stroker's Billiards
Palm Harbor, FL

November 29th-30th
Capone's Billiards
Spring Hill, FL

December 13th-14th
Hammer Heads Billiards
Holiday, FL

January 17th-18th
Big O's Billiards
Tampa, FL


The KF Cue tour in FL will have it's first event in September. The tour sponsors include KF Cues, Vigor shafts, Stroke it Wear, Tiger Products, Axiom tables, AZbilliards and Sniper Products.

We are looking to bring more competitive pool in the FL area for all levels of players.
 
Good luck with the tour Tony. It sounds like you have everything in place for a good start. Johnnyt
 
tonyc said:
KF Cue Tour florida

$1000 added Open 9-ball event Race to 9/rack your own/winner breaks
$600 added Amateur 9-ball event Race to 7/subject to change

$65 entry for Open
$50 entry for Amateur
1/2 entry for Ladies and juniors under 18

September 27th-28th
TJ's Billiards
New Port Richey, FL

October 25th-26th
Stroker's Billiards
Palm Harbor, FL

November 29th-30th
Capone's Billiards
Spring Hill, FL

December 13th-14th
Hammer Heads Billiards
Holiday, FL

January 17th-18th
Big O's Billiards
Tampa, FL


The KF Cue tour in FL will have it's first event in September. The tour sponsors include KF Cues, Vigor shafts, Stroke it Wear, Tiger Products, Axiom tables, AZbilliards and Sniper Products.

We are looking to bring more competitive pool in the FL area for all levels of players.


Good Luck Tony...I'm rootin' for ya. At least they are all close to you <hint hint> :bash:
 
Tony, are the amateur events going to be held on one day or played as two day events?
 
Hey Dan Yes they are the same Company, I have been dealing with them for a year now and have become one of there main dealers for the US, They have a great Product and are willing to back it up.
 
Hey Dave right now they are going to be one day events, Mainly sundays.
I may change this up and have the Amateur a 2 day event if the numbers are right and have the open a one day. I am trying to encourage all players to enter both and with a discount if you do.
Thanks
Tony
 
Yes they are close which means More money for the pot as the room owners dont have to pay me a fee for having it. This is how I got it up to $1600 right away and also maybe upto $7,500 Added Finals. which would be a $5000 open and $2500 Amateur one of the room owners said he might add the money so this is not confirmed right now.
Also I think the Tampa Bay area is more central for most people.
 
tonyc said:
Yes they are close which means More money for the pot as the room owners dont have to pay me a fee for having it. This is how I got it up to $1600 right away and also maybe upto $7,500 Added Finals. which would be a $5000 open and $2500 Amateur one of the room owners said he might add the money so this is not confirmed right now.
Also I think the Tampa Bay area is more central for most people.

Way to go Tony...its nice to see a Pro Player work hard and give something back and help support the sport. I wish you well and hope I can get down from Athens, GA. and play in some of your events.

Southpaw
 
Kao Fa

tonyc said:
Hey Dan Yes they are the same Company, I have been dealing with them for a year now and have become one of there main dealers for the US, They have a great Product and are willing to back it up.

Hi Tony, Thanks for the confirmation! I have purchased a Carom Cue and J/B cue of theirs a while ago and was very happy with both them and there products. I decided to try the asian cues after reading many racially inspired comments here about children making products and so forth. Unfortunately many people have the misconception that all businesses in the Asian market are sweatshops which just is not the case. Is Walter still involved with them? He was very helpful with my purchase and also with any options I wished to have done. There service was impeccable and on time with no problems whatsoever.
Dan
 
tonyc said:
KF Cue Tour florida

$1000 added Open 9-ball event Race to 9/rack your own/winner breaks
$600 added Amateur 9-ball event Race to 7/subject to change

$65 entry for Open
$50 entry for Amateur
1/2 entry for Ladies and juniors under 18

September 27th-28th
TJ's Billiards
New Port Richey, FL

October 25th-26th
Stroker's Billiards
Palm Harbor, FL

November 29th-30th
Capone's Billiards
Spring Hill, FL

December 13th-14th
Hammer Heads Billiards
Holiday, FL

January 17th-18th
Big O's Billiards
Tampa, FL


The KF Cue tour in FL will have it's first event in September. The tour sponsors include KF Cues, Vigor shafts, Stroke it Wear, Tiger Products, Axiom tables, AZbilliards and Sniper Products.

We are looking to bring more competitive pool in the FL area for all levels of players.

Tony-I think you need to have a lower amateur entry fee relative to the "Open Fee" if you are going to get them to play. Im asuming you are trying to get players that cant win to "subsidize" the prize fund with their entry fee like the Predator Tour. $40 I think might be the best number.

AT any rate good luck with the tour.
 
Nostroke said:
Tony-I think you need to have a lower amateur entry fee relative to the "Open Fee" if you are going to get them to play. Im asuming you are trying to get players that cant win to "subsidize" the prize fund with their entry fee like the Predator Tour. $40 I think might be the best number.

AT any rate good luck with the tour.

i think its a good idea to offer a discount for players who play in both
 
I am trying to make it a little bigger than what is out there, There will be a discount for players who sign up for both events, Also lady Amateurs will be reduced entry as will junior players. I think with only running one event a month the $50 will not scare to many players away. I will be asking all these questions leading upto to the events and all feedback is welcome.
Thanks
Tony Crosby
 
Last edited:
KF Cue Tour Flyer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on the link below for our new flyer, There are a few small changes for the better.

We have tried to make it inviting for all players especially Junior players.

The Amateur Events will have a slight handicap for all the players that have been banned from other Amateur events, We have done this after having many conversations with players that are on the border of being to good for Amateur and not yet at Pro level.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=396731815



We have had a lot of enquiries about the schedule and are currently having our website built you can check out the my space page.
for more info or to get on the mailing list email me at tony@strokeitwear.com

Thanks
Tony Crosby
 
Last edited:
tonyc said:
KF Cue Tour Flyer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on the link below for our new flyer, There are a few small changes for the better.

We have tried to make it inviting for all players especially Junior players.

The Amateur Events will have a slight handicap for all the players that have been banned from other Amateur events, We have done this after having many conversations with players that are on the border of being to good for Amateur and not yet at Pro level.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...9-95735238fc56

We have had a lot of enquiries about the schedule and are currently having our website built you can check out the my space page.
for more info or to get on the mailing list email me at tony@strokeitwear.com

Thanks
Tony Crosby


Hey Tony,

I clicked on the link and got an error message. Thought you should know about this.

Dwight
 
Back
Top