** New Video** Grady Mathews Memorial Video

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terrific and moving.

Cali-I just watched your tribute to Grady. Thanks very much.

I'm still wet in the eyes, and don't see the laptop screen well to type-that's the kind of good that this tribute is-thanks.

Rest in peace Grady.

take care

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice work, Greg. I especially enjoyed the commentary of Grady's that you included. It reminds me that Grady was one of a kind, and did not mince words, some may have found him brash at times, but I'll take his honesty all day long. He will be greatly missed and long remembered. He loved pool and certainly made a great contribution to the game. RIP Grady.

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Cali-I just watched your tribute to Grady. Thanks very much.

I'm still wet in the eyes, and don't see the laptop screen well to type-that's the kind of good that this tribute is-thanks.

Rest in peace Grady.

take care

Thank you... it's very gratifying to me to be able to contribute something that means a lot to many people. I appreciate the comments, all of you.

Please take a moment to share this with someone you know that doesn't read the forums. Via email or even on the phone. Or download it and share it via a USB drive or cd or download to a laptop. I want people that Grady meant something to them, to see it.

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Thank you so much Greg. Grady was a special man in our pool world. R.I.P. Grady
"country" Bob