New video of Muellers

Nice video...I may have sent you a small job. A guy on a car oriented posting board I visit asked where to get his old Viking cue retipped.
 
Last edited:
GOOD STUFF THERE, Nice top see an American company with good old American employees doing their jobs!
Dan
 
pwd72s said:
Nice video...I may have sent you a small job. A guy on a car oriented posting board I visit asked where to get his old Viking cue retipped.

Thanks. Send everything my way!
 
Great video and awesome job with the new wrap ya'll did on my Joss. You guys are highly recomended. Ron:thumbup:
 
Thanks Ryan. The stuff you're done for me has been first class and I'll probably send more in the future.
 
JimS said:
Thanks Ryan. The stuff you're done for me has been first class and I'll probably send more in the future.

As you can see in the video, I need all the work I can get! :rolleyes:
 
mrinsatiable said:
nice video..glad to put a face to the name. The wrapless cue in the video is beautiful.

The camera added 15lbs, right around my belly. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top