Nice out by me #2

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed the video and would welcome you to share more in the future any time you are inclined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A nice single ghost out by me. I like the ego, ha ha ha.

This editing I cut out all the time between shots, but I kept the approach to the shots and practice strokes.

Sorry in advance for the music. Its crap because its royalty free, thus it won't get muted by youtube.

https://youtu.be/HIKj-vuyyWQ
My initial observations watching the tape one time -

First, the weird color on the two ball screwed me up until I figured it out but the one to the two was clearly the hardest position shot and very well executed. Would have been hard to do without the ball in hand allowing you to set the ideal angle on the one ball shot.

The outside spinner on the three ball shot was very well executed. Someone comfortable with inside spin could have played it just off the end cushion and straight back up, I liked your way, even though the cue ball came extremely close to hitting the six ball.

The five to the six had a little too much follow than I’m guessing you would have liked, requiring you to stretch more than necessary to comfortably execute the six ball shot, but you did maintain the ideal angle to get to the eight ball.

Lastly, I liked the fact that you planned to leave some angle on the eight ball, to comfortably allow you to get the cue ball off the cushion for an easier shot on the nine ball.