Nice Robert Harris

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I am posting this cue for Shannon D, he has this cue for sale and I am a little better with the pic thing than he is.

He took this cue in on trade and it is a great looking cue. I didn't weigh but it feels like right around 19 with full shafts. I don't know much about this cuemaker but he made a great cue here. I was told the elephant wrap was installed by Searing.

Cue is sold.

Last edited:

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I saw this over the weekend. This is the best wrap job I have ever seen. I could not find the seam at all when I looked at it. Very nice offering at a great price.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I saw this over the weekend. This is the best wrap job I have ever seen. I could not find the seam at all when I looked at it. Very nice offering at a great price.

I saw it, too, and I couldn't find a seam either. I was also told that Dennis Searing did the wrap(seamless elephant ear). I was also told that Dennis tapered these 2 shafts, Searing taper I suppose.

This is a great looking cue for the money and as good as Ktown D's pictures are, it looked much better in person. I would've bought the cue myself, but I made a deal on a Black and a Chudy and ran out of money...lol.

The buyer of this cue will be very pleased and the work in it is impressive. GLWYS

BillyBambino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
harris

I personally took this cue to dennis searing to have the wrap done with a select piece of elephant ear and have both shafts turned down to 12.85 with searings taper and new tips. Cue is a great player and offered at a very fair price. Glwys