Nick Varner and Johnny Archer at Highpockets tonight!

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok So things change sometimes.. Spread the word ..Tomorrow September 17th From around 6pm-10pm
Johnny Archer and Nick Varner will be here at Highpockets. Putting on an exhibition and doing a meet and greet. Challenge matches etc...Come on out everyone is invited! No Charge!
6-10pm. at Highpockets MEMPHIS baby!


Ken
 
Last edited:
Ok So things change sometimes.. Spread the word ..Tomorrow September 17th From around 6pm-10pm
Johnny Archer and Nick Varner will be here at Highpockets. Putting on an exhibition and doing a meet and greet. Challenge matches etc...Come on out everyone is invited! No Charge!
6-10pm. at Highpockets MEMPHIS baby!


Ken
Yes Ken, things do change and thats just something that was out of our control I'm afraid. The good news is we get to come to Memphis and have fun with the Great folks at High Pockets. will probably be closer to 7pm when JA and Nick get there and we will set something up that is fun for all. Looking forward to it and it sounds like I will be meeting another AZer there in Ken4fun so looking forward to that too.
 
What a class act.

Johnny Archer was great. I got to talk to him for quite a while and ask him several questions. I had to ask if the Mosconi Cup was his biggest thrill in pool in his great career.

Varner was what I expected. Awesome. He put on trick show, told jokes and was ...well just awesome. I was able to ask him several questions too and he was ... okay, no just awesome.

These guys are true ambassadors for pool, and I told them I really appreciate all they do for US.

If you get to see these guys, do yourself a favor and go.

(Did I mention that it was awesome?) :eek:

I would have loved to see Varner and Archer match up in a onepocket match.

Thanks again,

Ken
 
What a class act.

Johnny Archer was great. I got to talk to him for quite a while and ask him several questions. I had to ask if the Mosconi Cup was his biggest thrill in pool in his great career.

Varner was what I expected. Awesome. He put on trick show, told jokes and was ...well just awesome. I was able to ask him several questions too and he was ... okay, no just awesome.

These guys are true ambassadors for pool, and I told them I really appreciate all they do for US.

If you get to see these guys, do yourself a favor and go.

(Did I mention that it was awesome?) :eek:

I would have loved to see Varner and Archer match up in a onepocket match.

Thanks again,

Ken
Ken, it was a pleasure meeting you tonight. As I alwasy say its nice to meet AZers out there as we travel and hope to meet more. I am glad that you and it seems everyone else had a great time as did we and Tray at High pockets is another one of those people that are great for pool and its players. They have great catfish too :)
 
Back
Top