Nicole Kidman is a pool shark?

Youthbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI2ucw7hP34

At the 00:51 mark it shows her pool table and she mentions her nickname is Pook Shark.

Anybody know more?

Even though we didn't get a real good look at the pool table, chances are it is a smaller version of the snooker table. Whenever I was in Australia a few years back, every table there had snooker pockets and snooker size balls. No one there played snooker that I saw, only eightball.
As far as her being a pool shark, while it is not impossible, I wouldn't bet on it. The first thing out of anyone's mouth when you tell them you have a pool table is "oh so you're a pool shark question?" On the other hand, she was married to Tom Cruise. according to Mike Siegel, by the end of color of money Tom could run 40 balls. So he very well may have caught her a thing or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Even though we didn't get a real good look at the pool table, chances are it is a smaller version of the snooker table. Whenever I was in Australia a few years back, every table there had snooker pockets and snooker size balls. No one there played snooker that I saw, only eightball.
As far as her being a pool shark, while it is not impossible, I wouldn't bet on it. The first thing out of anyone's mouth when you tell them you have a pool table is "oh so you're a pool shark question?" On the other hand, she was married to Tom Cruise. according to Mike Siegel, by the end of color of money Tom could run 40 balls. So he very well may have caught her a thing or two

Sounds like English 8-ball tables.

And if my faulty memory serves, Cruise got her a cue (I assume a JOSS) that has "Sweet Nic" on it.

Freddie <~~~ STSG

swirly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even if Sigel said Cruise could run 40 balls at the end, for some reason I highly doubt that...

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
After seeing her clap last night at the Oscars her name should be Nicole Scissorhands.

Attachments

• 1200.jpg
    1200.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 874

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re. Tom Cruise, you doubters are correct...

I was at Chris's Billiards and also another poolhall location during the filming of Color of Money.....Cruise would have been lucky to run one rack/15 balls, much less 40 balls....Mike Sigel was probably either trying to brag on his teaching skills, or he was just stroking Cruise.

- Ghost

Youthbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re. Tom Cruise, you doubters are correct...

I was at Chris's Billiards and also another poolhall location during the filming of Color of Money.....Cruise would have been lucky to run one rack/15 balls, much less 40 balls....Mike Sigel was probably either trying to brag on his teaching skills, or he was just stroking Cruise.

- Ghost

The quote from Mike Siegel was along time ago during a exhibition match between him and Jimmy Mataya. It may have even been the announcer that stated Siegel said cruise could run 40 balls.

I heard that Tom Cruise was not a good pool player.

Last edited:

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
nicole kidman is a "shark" on pretty much anything that involves concentration.