Niel's vs SVB Race to 100?

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Video I posted clearly reads: Shane Van Boening vs Niels Feijen Bigfoot 10-Ball 2013 Derby City Classic

Are you saying they made a rematch this year and Shane won? That's cool, so I guess it's 1-1. Is there any video of this years match? I'm always looking for cool matches to view on YouTube.

I watched the video I posted until the end and the score seems 11-8 for Neils. Anyways, who cares lol

Well the 10 foot 10 Ball at Derby called the BigFoot is an annual event. The game was not as close ast the score shows. Neils made a great Late chargwe to get it to 11-7 in the 2014 event.

As far as online video, you can purchase it from Accu-Stats any online is BOOTLEG or Stolen.

And Shane defeated Bustamante in the Semi and Neils Destroyed Ralf in his Semi.

Just want to say Congratulations to Neils on the World 9 Ball Title and the New World Number 1 Ranking and Congratulations to Shane for the World Number 2 Ranking. Both GREAT PLAYERS!

voiceofreason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not make it a real match and play 8-ball race to 21, 9-ball Race to 21, 10-ball race to 21, Straight pool race to 400, and One pocket Race to 7. Determine who is the best pool player, not just the best 10-ball long distance player.

Why not make it a real match and play snooker?

How about a fight eh?

How do they match up at fisty cuffs?

Pointless thread 10345

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
How about playing 10 ball race to 100 and 14-1 race to 1500? Why play Shane's favorite game and not Niel's ?
Or Shane plays Li He Wen or Gareth Potts chinese 8-ball.
Or plays the russian guy ( forgot his name lol) some Russian Pyramid ?
Or plays Alex or Chris some snooker ?
Or plays me badminton ? I gonna bet whatever he wants lol.

Give those champions some credits, Shane is just one of them.
I think it would be awesome. Someone put up $100,000 each for those matchups and make the happen.

Shane isn't scared. Having barely played Chinese 8 ball he was clearing tables just as well as anyone else. What if he bought one and really put his work ethic into mastering it.

Straight pool? Same thing.... Let Shane have the motivation to practice that and he will rain hundreds just like a top pro should.

I would love to see all these cross a discipline matchups and not just Shane vs xxxx either.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why all the butthurt feelings on Shanes behalf?
Niels played great and deserved the title.

TheThaiger

Banned
Shane isn't scared. Having barely played Chinese 8 ball he was clearing tables just as well as anyone else. What if he bought one and really put his work ethic into mastering it.

Surely you jest? Did you not see his hammering at the hands of Potts? Potts was poor to start off with, clearly eager to see what all the fuss was about, then cruised to 13-5 or something, without breaking sweat or playing well. SVB has NO CHANCE at Chinese 8 ball - not now, not ever. You could physically see his head go after he missed a ball so bad it didn't even hit the jaws.

Your boy needs his comfort blanket more than any other player.

TheThaiger

Banned
Why all the butthurt feelings on Shanes behalf?

Why? Because he's all they've got and they damn well know it. Furthermore, he's all they'll EVER have. :eek:

This place represents of the state of pool in America quite accurately.

Ill-defined comprehension.
Poor execution.
Little willingness to change.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
...and if Shane wins on a race to 100 against Niels, we can conclude that..._________

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
Now this is the AZB that I remember. JB is back, Thaiger is back.

< --- Apoc sips Dunkin coffee at work entertained again.

Where is JCIN?

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why? Because he's all they've got and they damn well know it. Furthermore, he's all they'll EVER have. :eek:

This place represents of the state of pool in America quite accurately.

Ill-defined comprehension.
Poor execution.
Little willingness to change.

And you're here to change all that, eh?

TheThaiger

Banned
Now this is the AZB that I remember. JB is back, Thaiger is back.

< --- Apoc sips Dunkin coffee at work entertained again.

Where is JCIN?

I'm not stopping. This place is boring and, sorry to say it, there are too few interesting people to keep me here. That there are few that can actually play is less depressing than there being so few who can entertain, or at least have a sense of humour. I see Mahna's banned, as is Boro Nut. Get rid of everyone with wit, personality and a different opinion.

Let AZB truly represent pool in America, with a handful of 50-60 year old white men moaning about Obama, playing poor pool with crooked strokes, trying to rob the new or gullible out of a few bucks to make them feel better about themselves. Let them relive past glories together, in peace.

And get Jenny bloody McCready back and look at her photos. That'll get the joint rocking again. :rolleyes:

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know I'm jumping on "the next big thing" (after Niels just won world) but I believe if they played right now SVB would have all he could handle and maybe more. Johnnyt

PS: Playing 10 ball winner breaks.

No one is beating SVB playing long races or ahead sets of 10 ball.
I repeat, NOONE. If they would like he will take on any and all comers at the game, it's been known for years, NOONE just never has the balls to step up and POST the CASH.

They will only play him in free rolls, exhibition matches. When's the last time anyone tried SVB a set of 10 ball for CASH?

He's offered up to play Pin Yi Ko when he's here a big set, but it seems noones interested in staking Ko, wonder why. They are scared to part ways with the cash.

Where's all the guys that talk, but won't bet or put any of the following in the box.
Ko
Wu
Orcollo
Appleton
Alex

Someone stake some of these guys, SVB is foaming at the mouth to play them.

Last edited:

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one is beating SVB playing long races or ahead sets of 10 ball.
I repeat, NOONE. If they would like he will take on any and all comers at the game, it's been known for years, NOONE just never has the balls to step up and POST the CASH.

They will only play him in free rolls, exhibition matches. When's the last time anyone tried SVB a set of 10 ball for CASH?

He's offered up to play Pin Yi Ko when he's here a big set, but it seems noones interested in staking Ko, wonder why. They are scared to part ways with the cash.

Where's all the guys that talk, but won't bet or put any of the following in the box.
Ko
Wu
Orcollo
Appleton
Alex

Someone stake some of these guys, SVB is foaming at the mouth to play them.

Your point is made.
ANYONE stakes Shane plays Niels straight pool race to 1500 ? anyone ?
the answer is NO, NOONE.
now what ?

And I bet MANY will interested in a 9-ball long race. why not playing 9-ball ? isn't it American game ?

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your point is made.
the answer is NO, NOONE.
now what ?

And I bet MANY will interested in a 9-ball long race. why not playing 9-ball ? isn't it American game ?

The threads about 10 ball, not straight pool. And there's no one on earth that can beat SVB at that game. There are players on the earth that can beat Niels playing straight pool.

And if your not interested in staking a player, why even chime in? Until you bet your cash your opinion is pointless.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Surely you jest? Did you not see his hammering at the hands of Potts? Potts was poor to start off with, clearly eager to see what all the fuss was about, then cruised to 13-5 or something, without breaking sweat or playing well. SVB has NO CHANCE at Chinese 8 ball - not now, not ever. You could physically see his head go after he missed a ball so bad it didn't even hit the jaws.

Your boy needs his comfort blanket more than any other player.

Really? Potts is a lifelong expert at an obscure game and Shane has barely played it. And still he got five games off your hero. Gee I wonder how it would be if Shane decided to take the game seriously?

Get Potts staked to pay Shane a race to 100 in both disciplines, 10 ball on 4" pockets and Chinese 8 ball. Give Shane a month to prepare himself for Chinese 8 ball and Potts will have all he can handle.

Go ahead, get your money up - call your contacts - Shane's money is ready to go.

Work the phone, call your friend because you obviously know him as much as you speak FOR top players. I can call Shane and ask him, even though I know his answer....sure.

Shane would be the first to give Potts credit for being a superb player. And Potts would likely be just as gracious about Shane's skills. Only guys like you think you are being cute when you denigrate Shane's game. Trolling is all you do.

It's allright though.....contrary trolls are fuel for eyeballs on threads. Your all that is and all that ever will be proclamations fall short when it comes time to put up or shut up though. And that fact doesn't change no matter how deeply you wish it to.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Your point is made.
the answer is NO, NOONE.
now what ?

I would. I would EASILY be willing to stake Shane playing 14.1 to 1500. Because I know if Shane WANTS to play world class 14.1 then he will. As it is he barely plays and still puts up big runs.

Edit: But it would be a TOUGH game for Shane no matter what.

AND if Niels were to put in 15 hour days on his ten ball break then Shane doesn't have to like it there either.

Last edited:

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know I'm jumping on "the next big thing" (after Niels just won world) but I believe if they played right now SVB would have all he could handle and maybe more. Johnnyt

PS: Playing 10 ball winner breaks.

Dunno why you are suggesting 10 ball winner breaks? Is that not Shane's speciality??

It is a compliment to the way Niels has stepped up in the last few years that it is even being discussed I suppose.

By the way, you know he broke the Dutch straight pool record in 2012, shooting an amazing 416!! That game is Niels' real speciality...

He aint too shabby at 9 ball either I guess ;)