Nitti cue for sale

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a like new Nitti 2012 cue for sale. It is signed and dated 2012-44. The cue has been in a collection since it was purchased in 2012. I have played a few racks with it when I was seeing how it plays. It plays like all the other Nittis, great. It is maple with a leather wrap and 4 rings. As you can see in the photos it is same as new. It comes with 2 shafts, 1 original and the other like new that matches the original shaft and butt. The specs are below, I will sell for SOLD shipped in the cont. USA. Here is a chance to get a Nitti (Cuemaker of the year 2018) for under $1000 with no waiting.

Butt 14.78 (no weight bolt)
Butt 15.50 (with weight bolt)

Shaft 1 3 3/8 oz 12.75 mm
Shaft 2 4 3/8 oz 13.00 mm

Tom Harris
poolandpokerman@yahoo.com
 

Attachments

  • DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 906
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 928
  • DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 937
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 899
Last edited:
I like to comment when I see a Nitti

i had a few and i thought they were really nice hitting cues

While I am saying nice things,I am especially fond of maple merry widow cues

Have you ever noticed efren almost always has one,and Bustamonte is seen playing a plain maple
cue

If I had to bet ,i would bet the playing characteristics of maple are the very best

Remember all those fantastic Tads you would see the great California players with
 
Back
Top