NJ/Nearby - Sparring Partner/Action needed

cor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9-ball sparring partner wanted in the NJarea....

Would like to play $50-$100/set (I can do $25 too) on Friday & Saturday nights. Very rusty --- I need to get back in stroke...

WILL PLAY ANYONE... If you won any pro-am/pro events I want to play alternate breaks... and games on wire accordingly.. Anyone else we play even.

This is strictly to play since I cant find anyone to play with - and I need to get back in gear...
 
Where in NJ?

What part of New Jersey are you talking about? You can try a few I know about that you can probably get that kind of game going.
 
cor said:
9-ball sparring partner wanted in the NJarea....

Would like to play $50-$100/set (I can do $25 too) on Friday & Saturday nights. Very rusty --- I need to get back in stroke...

WILL PLAY ANYONE... If you won any pro-am/pro events I want to play alternate breaks... and games on wire accordingly.. Anyone else we play even.

This is strictly to play since I cant find anyone to play with - and I need to get back in gear...
there are a few places around me to play i live close to philly
 
I am in North NJ. We can bet $25.00-$50.00 sets no problem. As long as it's not a crazy drive, you got small action.

Christian
 
Making a trip to Skyline in Brooklyn would help your action. Great room, very good players. Im sure you can find a game there.
 
yes he can come to skyline

cleary said:
Making a trip to Skyline in Brooklyn would help your action. Great room, very good players. Im sure you can find a game there.


Cleary, you mention Skyline. I am there all the time who are you?
 
Back
Top