No one go to shooters in ct.

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ive beed to yales its dark & smells before you try killing someones pool room try fixing the one you work it. town in hamden is nice u s 1 cue&brew /corner poket/shooters/bluecube/all has yalebillards beat ...and all are in 10 miles from u

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's 7 plus 2 because it's "premium time" I say WTf is premium time. They said after 7. So anyway it's fuxking 10 an hour here. It's a damn ripp Offffff.

I guess I can understand you trying to bump up business for your own hall but trashing another place isn't very professional and probably won't earn you a lot of support. Also, just to help you out, 7 plus 2 isn't 10.

guelphdad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Considering you work in a pool hall nearby the one you've written an unfavourable review on you might also want to take the time to look up the word Defamation.

Medalist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We go to Antiques once in a while from Denver. Mixed drinks are 2 bucks and 2.5 for premium. Hard to believe.

Guapo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Considering you work in a pool hall nearby the one you've written an unfavourable review on you might also want to take the time to look up the word Defamation.

Quoted for truth. It's always funny seeing these BS threads getting weeded out on AZ.

Fyi, the pool hall I go to offers a membership to a limited amount of people. $60 bucks flat fee per month or $30 and pay $1 per hour. I'm next on the waiting list. :D

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I think I'm very lucky if you guys are paying these prices. I get to shoot at two different halls in my city for a flat rate of $5.00 from open to close. NO HOURLY. Each hall also has 20+ Diamonds. 7 footers and 9 footers. One place has a 6x12 snooker table too. It's extra to play on though.

framedglasshadd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Although I think this is some kind of joke, it is probably not good promotion for your hall...

$9/hr isn't bad... The billiards hall I frequent is $8/hr, but since I come so often, it is $4/hr when I come alone and $5-6 when I bring a group of friends. $2 an hour is a little sad and hard to believe... if you had a personal table would you rent it out to strangers for $2/hr?? Other local places here go for about $8-10 an hour as well...

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I'm very lucky if you guys are paying these prices. I get to shoot at two different halls in my city for a flat rate of $5.00 from open to close. NO HOURLY. Each hall also has 20+ Diamonds. 7 footers and 9 footers. One place has a 6x12 snooker table too. It's extra to play on though.
Bumpers in Huntsville would be one, is shooters the 2nd one?