No Tremors and New Table Coming

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Found out how to get rid of my tremors playing pool. I was holding my cue way too tight. As soon as I relaxed it the tremors stopped completely it seems. I have the 4" pockets on this old Valley I have now and can honestly say I don't feel like I've lost much if anything on a BB. I ran 56 today (missed a pretty easy shot trying to put a bit too much speed on the CB to break the rack) and I know for sure I've ran a 4 pack in 9 ball a # of times and have run a bunch of 2 packs in 10 ball.

I don't care much for the table I have now. It won't stay level. I guess the wood is shot from moisture over the years. It's a shame because the slate is good and I just put Champion Tour on it a week ago. But I have found a like- new 7' Valley Cougar with only one tournament on the cloth delivered and setup for more than a fair price. I can't wait until it gets here. Johnnyt
 
Excellent news Johnny!! Stay at it-Pool is in your blood-There's no way out now anyway!
 
Merry Christmas Johnnyt

Those lawn maintenance workers had better look out.

Johnnyt needs some Christmas money. :D

JoeyA
 
Johnny, take the old slate, give it a whack with a sledge and break it up.

Makes nice stepping stones for a garden walk way.

Or decoration in a flower bed. Break it into really small pieces and throw it at your neighbors cat.
 
Johnny, take the old slate, give it a whack with a sledge and break it up.

Makes nice stepping stones for a garden walk way.

Or decoration in a flower bed. Break it into really small pieces and throw it at your neighbors cat.

LOL. Old table going back with the guy I bought the new table from as part of the deal. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top