Nov 26 & 27 17th Annual Ride The Rail 9-Ball Classic ANYONE CAN PLKAY St. Louis Mo.

superdave

Registered
Nov 26 & 27 17th Annual Ride The Rail 9-Ball Classic ANYONE CAN PLKAY St. Louis Mo.

:smile::smile:Ride The Rail Billiards
4242 Telegraph Road
St. Louis, Mo 63129
314-845-7245

NEW THIS YEAR: ANYONE CAN PLAY, EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE

RIDE THE RAIL BILLIARDS 17TH ANNUAL 9-BALL CLASSIC
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY NOVEMBER 26-27, 2011

$1000 GUARANTEED CASH 1ST PLACE

ENTRY FEES:
AA's $35, A's $25, AND C's $10
Examples For Entry Fees
AA's: Andy Quinn, Joe Woolford, Justin Bergman, Will Freeman, Rich Seager, Sam Devers, Pat McMillian, Brian Daniels and many others.
A's: PJ Hoffman, John Neals, Casper, Tattoo Hohn, Mike Renick and many others.
If you have any questions of Player status please call 314-845-7245

Valley Cougars - Winner Breaks - Split quarters(all quarters will be on 75 cents) - Texas Express 3 foul waived
Call for your status - Mail in entries welcome
WILL PAY TOP 12 PLACES
$100 CASH BONUS for local high "C" player and $50 to the High Female(Cannot win Both)
Out of town and unknown players do not qualify for HIGH "C" bonus.
Picture ID Required. No Phone-ins.
Players meeting and Calcutta 3PM Saturday
Resume Play Sunday 3PM Sharp

Special Thanks to Our Sponsor S&L Coins
They buy Gold and Silver of any type
Scrap, broken jewelry etc.
A representative of S&LCoins will be at the events so if you have anything you want to sell please feel free to bring it
THEY PAY TOP DOLLAR

Last edited:

Exclusive909

Registered
Is there a max player field or are you taking as many as possible? Just wondering if I need to get my entry in early or on the day of the tourney. Thanks, Steve:cool:

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very interested

:smile::smile:Ride The Rail Billiards
4242 Telegraph Road
St. Louis, Mo 63129
314-845-7245

NEW THIS YEAR: ANYONE CAN PLAY, EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE

RIDE THE RAIL BILLIARDS 17TH ANNUAL 9-BALL CLASSIC
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY NOVEMBER 26-27, 2011

$1000 GUARANTEED CASH 1ST PLACE

ENTRY FEES:
AA's $35, A's $25, AND C's $10
Examples For Entry Fees
AA's: Andy Quinn, Joe Woolford, Justin Bergman, Will Freeman, Rich Seager, Sam Devers, Pat McMillian, Brian Daniels and many others.
A's: PJ Hoffman, John Neals, Casper, Tattoo Hohn, Mike Renick and many others.
If you have any questions of Player status please call 314-845-7245

Valley Cougars - Winner Breaks - Split quarters(all quarters will be on 75 cents) - Texas Express 3 foul waived
Call for your status - Mail in entries welcome
WILL PAY TOP 12 PLACES
$100 CASH BONUS for local high "C" player and $50 to the High Female(Cannot win Both)
Out of town and unknown players do not qualify for HIGH "C" bonus.
Picture ID Required. No Phone-ins.
Players meeting and Calcutta 3PM Saturday
Resume Play Sunday 3PM Sharp

Special Thanks to Our Sponsor S&L Coins
They buy Gold and Silver of any type
Scrap, broken jewelry etc.
A representative of S&LCoins will be at the events so if you have anything you want to sell please feel free to bring it
THEY PAY TOP DOLLAR

who determines handicap. any way to find out what i would be rated as?

superdave

Registered
Troy Kirkendoll....It is not an actual handicap persay as the only difference is how much the entry fee is for you.. all players race to 9 in winners and 7 in the losers ...the only difference in where your ranked is your entry fee cost.
To find out where you will be ranked in advance you can call the pool room and ask for Scotty or Larry 314-845-7245

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Troy Kirkendoll....It is not an actual handicap persay as the only difference is how much the entry fee is for you.. all players race to 9 in winners and 7 in the losers ...the only difference in where your ranked is your entry fee cost.
To find out where you will be ranked in advance you can call the pool room and ask for Scotty or Larry 314-845-7245

thanks. i hope to make it to this one

SuperDaveSTL

Registered
iba6467...the business hours for Ride The Rail Billiards is 5pm-3am or later 7days a week.
Hope to see you at the tourney

SuperDaveSTL

Registered
There is sure to be lots of action at this tournament.
Anyone from St. Louis going to Cape or Shooters tournament feel free to come in and get some flyers to take with you.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you show up I am going to give you the 7 and bust you chump.

I don't know why everyone wants to woof like they got heart to play a game when they are stealing. I'll offer you a fair game:

I get the break the 7 and the last two. Ball in your court. You know that's close. I got no shot with just the 7.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know why everyone wants to woof like they got heart to play a game when they are stealing. I'll offer you a fair game:

I get the break the 7 and the last two. Ball in your court. You know that's close. I got no shot with just the 7.

Woof, woof.