So for those of you that still visit the main page of AZ :wink: you may have seen a press release yesterday regarding our December design a cue contest http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.php?storynum=10678
The rules are pretty self explanatory but I did want to point out that this contest could have multiple winners. If you submit a design to us and we decide to use your design then we build the cue for you and send it to you and then your design becomes immortalized as part of our production cue line. If we get 4 designs that we want to use then there will be 4 winners. One thing that I also wanted to mention which I forgot to put in the press release is that if you submit multiple designs to us and we use say 2 of your designs, then we build and send you both cues so you in essence win twice!
I know there is a bunch of cue designing talent on AZ so I am reaching out to you all to take a shot at this contest, you have 3 weeks from yesterday to submit your designs to us so have at it!
One last thing, designs MUST be emailed to me, please do not post the designs in this thread as we would like to keep the winning designs under wraps until the cues are produced and officially launched at the Super Billiards Expo in April.
Any questions, feel free to email me or post in this thread and I will respond promptly....Good Luck!
The rules are pretty self explanatory but I did want to point out that this contest could have multiple winners. If you submit a design to us and we decide to use your design then we build the cue for you and send it to you and then your design becomes immortalized as part of our production cue line. If we get 4 designs that we want to use then there will be 4 winners. One thing that I also wanted to mention which I forgot to put in the press release is that if you submit multiple designs to us and we use say 2 of your designs, then we build and send you both cues so you in essence win twice!
I know there is a bunch of cue designing talent on AZ so I am reaching out to you all to take a shot at this contest, you have 3 weeks from yesterday to submit your designs to us so have at it!
One last thing, designs MUST be emailed to me, please do not post the designs in this thread as we would like to keep the winning designs under wraps until the cues are produced and officially launched at the Super Billiards Expo in April.
Any questions, feel free to email me or post in this thread and I will respond promptly....Good Luck!