OB Cues

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
They are the best shaft I have shot with. Fine quality made right here in America. Royce and his people back their product up 100% and do well by their customers. You cannot beat their product or their customer service.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Nothing more to say, olde NEWSTROKE hit it right on the head....SPF=randyg

qghunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two. They are great. They also sponsor matches with The Action Report. I like to support sponsors.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agree, I have the ob 2 and really like it! I met Royce at DCC and he is a great guy.
He shared a lot of good information with me.
Mark

gatorjoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think that there great alot of peopple at my local room play with one i played with an ob2 for a little bit and was so impressed with its play that i ordered one for myself

coolcue

Registered
Been playing with an ob 1 for about a yr now. I have no complaints and am currently looking for an ob butt. Retired a long time and the green is a little tight right now. But I have hope. :cool::cool:

spoons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't say enough good things about the shafts. I've got two OB-1s, and have no complaints about quality or performance. They're not for everyone, though. So try one out first if you can.

Last I knew, the butts were made by Joss, and from the limited time I spent with them, perform exactly like a Joss butt (which I've also owned for several years).

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
saw a guy with a *funny* ferrule in a pool hall- asked him if may test a bit with it...............2 days later ordered it^^ can t wait until the postman will deliver it here:)

ob-1 is really a nice shaft- and anyway i wanna try out all on my own. sure i also ask other ppl what they re thinkin about some things. but testin it for myself shown me immediatley how good it felt. i always preferred extremly hard shafts and leathers- but the ob-1 does really feel good. OB found a good innovative way.

lg

Ingo