OB1 Support..

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About 2 weeks ago, the tip and carbon fiber pad fell off of my OB1 shaft.

I've been so busy that I just now got around to calling OB1 to discuss my options. It was amazing, a real, plain english speaking human picked up the phone and was very helpful. I asked them if I'd be able to express ship them the shaft so I could get it back before the BCA tourn. @ Vegas in May, he said that it would be no problem because they usually fix them the day of, or the next day after receiving the package.

So I am very relieved.

Another plus for OB1.

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
I met Royce at the DCC a few years ago and he seemed like a great guy. Since that time, I've seen numerous positive accounts of OB1's customer service. It's nice to hear of good stories when customers have an issue with a product as there's a good share of bad stories out there in the billiards industry. The folks at OB1 should be commended for thier approach to customer satisfaction.

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ragbug74 said:
I met Royce at the DCC a few years ago and he seemed like a great guy. Since that time, I've seen numerous positive accounts of OB1's customer service. It's nice to hear of good stories when customers have an issue with a product as there's a good share of bad stories out there in the billiards industry. The folks at OB1 should be commended for thier approach to customer satisfaction.

I agree 100%

ne14tennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very Good Support

kobyp said:

I've been so busy that I just now got around to calling OB1 to discuss my options. It was amazing, a real, plain english speaking human picked up the phone and was very helpful. I asked them if I'd be able to express ship them the shaft so I could get it back before the BCA tourn. @ Vegas in May, he said that it would be no problem because they usually fix them the day of, or the next day after receiving the package.

So I am very relieved.

Another plus for OB1.

I had Royce make a shaft for me that I wanted a special color on the collar. It was delivered before the original delivery date.

Several weeks later as I was playing I began to notice a stange sound and feel to the hit. As I looked at the tip, I noticed one of the layers had let go in the middle of the tip.

Certinly not OB1's fault since they don't manufacture tips, nontheless I contacted Royce and he authorized me to have a new tip put on it and bill OB1 for the cost.

Top notch in my book.

I have 2 of them and love them.

Been thinking about having a custom cue made, but just the butt......I already know what shaft will be on it. :D

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Jon, Royce and the whole OB1 company are one of the bright spots in pool. Great service, innovative products and they support the game and the people who play it.

Good people.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
kobyp said:

So I am very relieved.

Another plus for OB1.

Snaps! for OB Cues....................they really are some brilliant folks :)