Official Super Billiards Expo Thread

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hahaha! You could still pass for mid 50's.

Good luck in all events. I hope that you don't have any more unfortunate scheduling conflicts.

Thanks Geoff, I'll need all the "luck" I can get. Will I see you next Saturday at Premium?

Lyn

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I`ll be there Thursday mid morning till probably Saturday sometime.
Have no idea where I`m staying yet, either my brothers house 30 minutes away or may look into a hotel. Looking forward to meeting all my azb buddies from yrs past & hope to meet some new ones as well.
Jeff

See you soon, buddy. I'll be there with the Mrs.

MsBushwhacker

Super Billiard Expo

Hey Gary,

Always heard you were a train wreck ;) . I'll have to change my way of thinking :sorry: .

Look forward to seeing you again. Talk about a great competitor!

Lyn

Hi Lyn, Thanks for the kind words. I see your still playing good.
I'm easy now and have to match up accordingly. It will be great
to see you again. Good luck in all 4 of your events, Gary

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Thanks Geoff, I'll need all the "luck" I can get. Will I see you next Saturday at Premium?

Lyn

Aside from the new 'Weekly 10 ball Tournament' (on the Gold Crowns), I'm not sure what else is going on at Premium next Saturday.. I wasn't planning on being there, but if there is something good going on, I'd like to support the cause.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Aside from the new 'Weekly 10 ball Tournament' (on the Gold Crowns), I'm not sure what else is going on at Premium next Saturday.. I wasn't planning on being there, but if there is something good going on, I'd like to support the cause.

APA Regionals

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,
I will have my "HighEndCues" booth #358.
Stop by and say Hello.
A lot of Special cues this year.
The Mizerak collection will be displayed, including the "Dove" Balabushka.
Ariel Carmeli will be helping out in the booth also.
Best,
Ken

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
APA Regionals

Thanks Lyn. I won't be there for the APA Regionals, as I haven't played in the APA league since the winter of 2011-12. I quit playing for a couple of reasons...

There were only a couple of teams in the league that I played in, so I always ended up playing the same 3-4 people, when I actually got the chance to play. Unfortunately, being an SL 7/9 meant that I could only play on select occasions. I was fine with that, but after traveling to a Regional Team Event, and being told that I couldn't play because two of our teammates handicaps had been raised that day, I decided that I had had enough.

I have been contemplating joining a Masters league, in Syracuse..

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am 95% I am heading down. Will be hanging out at the Diamond booth and trying to peddle a few books.

I just realized this is back at the place with the concrete floors and horrible, insufficient Rest Rooms. I did see in this years floor plan it looks like they added more rest rooms. It was nasty back in 2012.

Bob

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am 95% I am heading down. Will be hanging out at the Diamond booth and trying to peddle a few books.

I just realized this is back at the place with the concrete floors and horrible, insufficient Rest Rooms. I did see in this years floor plan it looks like they added more rest rooms. It was nasty back in 2012.

Bob

Also from the SBE website: "We've put together a new floorplan layout for vendors to choose from, which also allocates plenty of space for playing arenas. And this year - those arenas will be carpeted! Many of you have asked for it, and we've been listening. We're excited to bring this new addition to the show."

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be going in on Wed and leaving Sun. Always a planned vacation for me. Will be playing in the warm-up and the open. Definitely will be in the midnight room. Love the action of that place at 3AM. Counting the days as well but need to get on the table some before then. Hope to meet a few of you.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I'll be signing up for the Open Amateur again this year. Hotel room booked, time blocked off from work, and I played my regular league match for that weekend already. So, I don't have to worry about rushing back on Sunday.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I will be going in on Wed and leaving Sun. Always a planned vacation for me. Will be playing in the warm-up and the open. Definitely will be in the midnight room. Love the action of that place at 3AM. Counting the days as well but need to get on the table some before then. Hope to meet a few of you.
"Planned vaca" Love it!!!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably arriving Thursday morning and leaving Monday. I'm doing pictures and coverage. I will be in and out of the Professor Q Ball booth. Professor Q Ball is doing some special things this year.

Professor-Q-Ball Promotions Presents Special Challenge Matches at the SBE & A Special 18 & Under Clinic. Also nightly mini tournaments in 3-Cushion

SPECIAL 3 Cushion Challenge matches:

Hugo Patino v Mazin Shooni

Then Scotch Doubles 3 Cushion one 3 Cushion Champion with teamed with one Pool Champion

3-Cushion Champions - Jugo Patino and Mazin Shooni
Pool Champions - Shane Van Boening and Mike Dechaine

Also Shane and Mike to play a 3 Cushion match against each other.

Come by the event or booth and say hi.

ALSO at the Booth will be Diana Hoppe with her DVDs which are great including the new Road Stories 2 with Earl and the Road Scholars 2 both just released.

http://professorqball.com/?p=23158
https://www.facebook.com/diana.hoppe1

Always lots of fun and looking forward to seeing everyone. Also staying at the Hilton Garden Inn

Ricky Bryant

When are the events? I see 3 days on the poster on the site. I'll be there Saturday and know both Mazin from his pool room and Mike.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like there is a good chance of me being there, I signed up my son for the junior tournament that's on the weekend.

I won't be there till late Friday, driving in after work. No clue where we're staying yet, nothing booked.

Will likely be there with wife and the younger daughter that does not play pool (yet).

If anyone wants to meet up and maybe meet my son that I've been posting about, send me a PM and we can exchange #s.

I should be around OB cues when I have free time from the tournament and also Drawman cues.

I would say look for a bald guy with glasses and a beard, but that describes two or three other guys that are going there just from my pool hall so look for one like that with a kid or two hanging out with him.