R RichSchultz AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 25, 2017 #1 Get ready for a classic interview from Naoyuki!
pt109 Pagulayan chalk and clothing Silver Member Oct 25, 2017 #2 If the Lion had to lose to someone....this aint that bad of a spot to do it... ....Oi brings something to the pool world that I like. ] [/ATTACH] The Lion is dead...long live the Lion
If the Lion had to lose to someone....this aint that bad of a spot to do it... ....Oi brings something to the pool world that I like. ] [/ATTACH] The Lion is dead...long live the Lion
Black-Balled AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 26, 2017 #3 I agree, oi seems like a cool and fun dude. I want one of those for my friend.
O one stroke AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 26, 2017 #4 RichSchultz said: Get ready for a classic interview from Naoyuki! Click to expand... I hope it's taped ,, 1
RichSchultz said: Get ready for a classic interview from Naoyuki! Click to expand... I hope it's taped ,, 1
JAM I am the storm Silver Member Oct 26, 2017 #5 RichSchultz said: Get ready for a classic interview from Naoyuki! Click to expand... I love that guy! :grin:
RichSchultz said: Get ready for a classic interview from Naoyuki! Click to expand... I love that guy! :grin: