Old Barn Find , Spuced up , Rdy to Ship .

Jim Baxter

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
These old cues really hit Great , 15 to 18 yrs old . When i get them they are still in sealed plastic . Enjoy . Jim

IMG_3103.jpg


Big J B removed rings added . New Butt cap and Brown bumper . Buyer wanted extra bumper ???

IMG_3104.jpg


IMG_3105.jpg


IMG_3106.jpg
 
Last edited:
Jim,

I really like that you kept the "old school" look going with the brown bumper! I also like how the j/p's look to be an extension of the ringwork! Very Nice!

Jason

p.s. I second the question as to what this started out as...an "unknown"?
 
Here are some pictures of what the cue in question was made from .

Copied from thread in for sale section .

This was made out one of the many Barn find Cues . Modified like cue below $250 . shipped .

IMG_1224.jpg


IMG_1221.jpg



IMG_1220.jpg


IMG_1222.jpg


IMG_1034.jpg
IMG_1033.jpg


IMG_1035.jpg
IMG_1036.jpg


IMG_1037.jpg


IMG_0144.jpg
[/QUOTE]
 
I bet these are going to be some strong players when you get done with them! It'll be great to see the many different "subtle" nuances you can come up with to make them each unique...whether it's through the ringwork or a different sleeve/cap design...the possibilities are endless! :smile:
 
I have converted about 35 to date , each one different . Very nice , inexpensive shooters . Jim
 
I had one sold it got it back and now it my break cue and it will made a lot of balls on the break...
 
Spruced up Barn Find , F/Sale

This cue was ordered by a AZer with several custom modifications . For 6 days now he does not answer phone or return messages . So cue up for sale . $275. inc. shipping Cont. U.S. Shipping anywhere at actual cost . Thanks Jim

5/16 x 18 pin , 13mm Old LePro tip , 18.6 oz . shaft 3.9 oz .

These old cues really hit Great , 15 to 18 yrs old . When i get them they are still in sealed plastic . Enjoy . Jim

IMG_3103.jpg


Big J B removed rings added . New Butt cap and Brown bumper . Buyer wanted extra bumper ???

IMG_3104.jpg


IMG_3105.jpg


IMG_3106.jpg
 
Back
Top