Old Brunswick Parts

Brian in VA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys,

I have a Brunswick Anniversary that was originally a return table but is now set up with drop pockets. I'd like to change it back. Can you recommend any web sites or dealers that sell parts like this or will I have to manufacture something myself?

Any help you can give would be appreciated!

Brian in VA