old growth shafts

nucues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have several of my 140 year old shafts down to last couple passes. I'm asking 150.00 a shaft. These are really exeptional shafts. Steve Klapp 309 361 7162

Last edited:

oscar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are great shafts i have two of them one on my bludworth and one on steve cue you gotta love the way they shoot feel ect

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Is this price for a finished shaft? What is the range of gri I can request? What finished tapers do you offer? Thanks!

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Is this price for a finished shaft? What is the range of gri I can request? What finished tapers do you offer? Thanks!

-
I believe it's $150.00+ ring work.
I hit with a friends the other day and I was in almost in tears when I had to give it back.
I'd be sure the tapper is customized upon request.

Rob.M

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
If you send the ring work you need he can mach it .. He did a friend of mines and did a great job...

SiGpOiNtMaN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was fortunate enough to see these shafts in person today, they are definitely top shelf quality. Awesome Steve!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
I guess you just dont answer questions, there are few of them in this thread including mine

Steve has been PM'ing answers to people. I just got off the phone with him and says he thought he e-mailed you an answer. I know from experience that this maple is pretty stiff and does not deflect much, especially with the short ferrules he puts on. or natural "no technology added" shafts these are pretty low on squirt.

Send him a PM if you did not get an answer and he will write you back as soon as he gets to his computer. He apologized as well.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
I just got one of Steve's old growth shaft for my cue and all I can say NICE AND STIFF. . Steve did a great on my shaft getting my shaft out to me , I played with a lot of stiff hitting shafts and this is it ..... Thanks Steve. .