olney 6 pointer fs/ft

via

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
This cue has natural linen phenolic collars at joint w/black/silver/black ring above/below it, Natural linen butt cap. Very Southwest style cue with fancy rings and SW style split butt cap. Brown leather wrap, 6 points, 3hi bacote w/ebony veneer, 3 lo ebony, real nice birdseye in forearm. 1 shaft, 12.8mm. Cue weighs 18.8 ounces. Used but taken great care of. Almost as good as new except with some blueing of shaft. For sale or trade. $650 SHIPPED!. Thanks

Olney_06_composite.jpg

Last edited:

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Best looking Olney I've ever seen!

Why? It doesn't have the big, gaudy, gold walmartish "Olney" in the buttcap! :p

Seriously, nice looking cue!!

-von

S

Scottster

Hit a ball with one and you'll think "Gawdy"
I got offered $2800 for mine a few weeks ago and declined. Yes, mine has the "Gawdy" Olney on the butt cap, and no, it is still not for sale.

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Would you be interested in trading for a Murrell cue?
I have 2 on AZ at the moment.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
i hear nothing but good things about olneys. i don't like bacote at all and i still think that cue looks great. hope your luck with the sale changes

Fenris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse this rookie, but $700 for an Olney sounds pretty damn good. Especially since the waiting list is supposedly 5-6 years right now, if I remember correctly.

I really don't like bacote, but that price is starting to wear me down....

What forms of payment do you accept, Via? Oh, and what kind of pin is that?

KCarson

Land Of Fruits and Nuts
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It Does Seem Reasonable

KCarson said:
Am I wrong or is $700 not a reasonble price for this cue?

My wording may have been a little ambiguous. I was saying that $700 does seem like a reasonable price and was surprised no one had or HAS taken the cue off your hands.

Have you not had any acceptable trade offers?

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Jeff uses a 3/8 10 pin. I got this cue from Jeff Olney & indeed 700.00 is a great price. I wouldn't mind getting it back. What are you looking for as far as trade? Tim 919 247 3391
olneypetree1.jpg

olneypetree.jpg

olneypetree2.jpg

Last edited: