OMGWTF look at this table.

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah i would definitely go into some type of seizure if i had to play on that.

I....i..k.i....o.................t..............d
..th.n...t.w.u.............. i..h...........a
..................l...........w......m......e
...................d.mess............y..h

Last edited:

DocHutch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fancy wording

It probably comes with a life time supply of Lysergic diethylamide. Definitely unusual. Good find!

JoeyA

Not that you would know about that kind of stuff, right Joey. "Lysergic diethylamide", wow, showing your age a bit.

Just kidding. Good find, Jenson Lover.

Duffman

Barboxer for life.
Silver Member
Originally Posted by JoeyA
It probably comes with a life time supply of Lysergic diethylamide. Definitely unusual. Good find!

JoeyA

----------------
Add a little dark side of moon synced up to the wizard of oz, and you got yourelf an interesting night.

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought someone was calling out Melinda.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Not that you would know about that kind of stuff, right Joey. "Lysergic diethylamide", wow, showing your age a bit.

Just kidding. Good find, Jenson Lover.

Not this goody-two shoes. :smile:

BTW, if you are out and about TODAY, there may be some pool action over at Buffalo Billiards after lunch. They're flying them from all over taking JoeyA's money.

Lost again last night.

JoeyA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Money!

Originally Posted by JoeyA

JoeyA

----------------
Add a little dark side of moon synced up to the wizard of oz, and you got yourelf an interesting night.

I'm not sure if that is Scott Page or Bill Clinton is on the saxaphone but the dark side of the moon sent me searching for this money.
Turn the speakers up a notch and close your doors. I think it's about 2:15 when Bill takes over as the lead sax player.

JoeyA

cajunfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:yikes::joyful::help::dance: That was better than Japanese Anime induced seizure!!! I put on Hendrix,and it was Groooooooovy Man!!!! Don't need the acid baby,got the good stuff from the Veterans Administration!!!! JK!:cool:

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
:yikes::joyful::help::dance: That was better than Japanese Anime induced seizure!!! I put on Hendrix,and it was Groooooooovy Man!!!! Don't need the acid baby,got the good stuff from the Veterans Administration!!!! JK!:cool:

Another Louisiana person. What's happening? DBZ is my favorite show ever. I have an embarrasing collection of DBZ dolls.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll play Efren some even One Pocket on that table :eek: - stipulation is, he has to shoot with all of the psychedelic lights rolling/flashing, and when I shoot my innings, they're all turned off....:)

- Ghost