I've been thinking a lot lately about the BEST things I've done in my life.
Marriage, kids etc. of course some of the BEST without saying!!
Never thought I'd be saying that joining AZB is among the BEST!!
I have never experienced a BETTER group of people...And of course the
plus is you all LOVE pool as I do!!
I enjoy reading all the posts and take all your opinions in and consider all
the remarks whether I agree with them or not. Love all the pool tips!
I am also amazed at the response of the smallest kindness. It is (most of
the time) greatly appreciated beyond normal expectations. For this
reason, I go out of my way to go the extra mile to anyone who buys
anything from me.
In closing...Joining AZB has been a GREAT experience for me...I have
made some great friends (I hope) here. May AZB always be here!
Thank You!!!
Nancy
Marriage, kids etc. of course some of the BEST without saying!!
Never thought I'd be saying that joining AZB is among the BEST!!
I have never experienced a BETTER group of people...And of course the
plus is you all LOVE pool as I do!!
I enjoy reading all the posts and take all your opinions in and consider all
the remarks whether I agree with them or not. Love all the pool tips!
I am also amazed at the response of the smallest kindness. It is (most of
the time) greatly appreciated beyond normal expectations. For this
reason, I go out of my way to go the extra mile to anyone who buys
anything from me.
In closing...Joining AZB has been a GREAT experience for me...I have
made some great friends (I hope) here. May AZB always be here!
Thank You!!!
Nancy