Opinion poll for viewers of Live Stream

Cashrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frequent Camera Angle Switching during play...

l find it almost nauseating ....when my eyes are focused in a shot and the table layout to change my perspective,unannounced is is like spinning my seat around and dizzying...l actually had to stop watching a stream last night do this apparently new technique which allows seamless camera angle switching....all l'm saying is give the viewers a heads up that your going to another angle to prepare us visually...otherwise my eyes are locked on target and you spin the shot angle...a fella could detach a retina watching that ...any comments on this new "smooth" camera angle switching ??? l actually feel motion sickness watching it ....REACTION ?

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
I think, if it's done well, it's a very nice addition. But there are some streams, I think the InsidePoolMag stream of the SBE event had something like this, where it recognized a blocking object and automatically switched to the other camera. It was *constantly* flipping back and forth.

Sometimes, BigTruck gets a little fancy with special camera angles on certain shots that don't really need special attention - but that's kind of rare.

Overall, I like the various angles, and don't feel nausiated by watching them. I can see though, if you're one of those peope who can't watch first-person video of a rollercoaster how it can be disorienting, but it doesn't bother me at all.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
I don't like it. You are trying to watch the roll of the cb to see how the position is being obtained and the camera view is changed.

I stopped watching because of that and because of the constant loss of feed.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I think most people are happy with the squared up angle of being directly looking at the table, clear audio and video with some good pool is what counts. I appreciate all the fancy graphics and 20 camera angles but do not think most people on the internet give a crap about it, perhaps sponsors do. :cool:

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Live Stream Camera Setups

At the Super Bowl tournament in Memphis back in January, there were 10 camera's setup, about two at each table and you had the choice of which camera you wanted to view.

I really liked it, figured it would have caught on by now:confused:

David Harcrow