Opinions on Predator Poison Cues?

Wazuela

Future World Beater
Silver Member
I've read a few negative comments about the name and look of them.
Was wondering if anybody has purchased or played with one.
 
Wouldn't be caught dead playing with one of those fugly cues. Plus, the wraps smell like burnt ass.
 
poolsnark said:
Wouldn't be caught dead playing with one of those fugly cues. Plus, the wraps smell like burnt ass.
"burnt ass". LMAO, that could be a new line of Poison cues.:D
 
I know of several players in Chattanooga that love them. I thought they broke and jump well. The golf grip would be hard to get used to.
 
A couple of people at Bankshots play with them and like them very much, the price point and uniqueness was what attracted them so they bought a couple of cues. The grip was actually one of the main reasons why they chose that model, it felt good in their hands and the cue felt solid overall.
 
I don't know anything about the playing cues, but I purchase a jump/break. It breaks great and jumps fair. The wrap is different and it has a unique look. As far as the burnt a** smell, I don't have any experience with that sensation :confused:
 
Wazuela said:
I've read a few negative comments about the name and look of them.
Was wondering if anybody has purchased or played with one.

As with any new cue in the market, people will always find a way to dismiss the quality, feel or hit of the cues. I've had the pleasure of seeing and feeling about 6 different Poison cues. I would say that these are "innovative" cues and would be a nice addition to anyone who cannot afford a new "Predator" cue. I would say "go for it."
 
Back
Top