Opinions welcome

Poke_N_Hope

Lost in Paradise
Silver Member
So...I am just wrapping up the shaft on this latest cue...figured I would post some pics and get some feedback. This cue is tiger maple with 4 bubinga points with an ebony spear point frame....with bubinga windows and the ebony frame. The rings around the handle are fake ivory with ebony diamonds and curves.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
The cue is very nice.......good work...... your picture background sucks.............. put the cue on a plain background before taking pics.............

Kim

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Pretty good looking cue, but it looks like your rings have frowny faces in them :( :( :(

All good though, it's a nice looking cue!

Poke_N_Hope

Lost in Paradise
Silver Member
I am afraid this cue us already earmarked for a guy. I never thought of the frowns face when drumming up the detail in the rings....now that is all I see.

I hope to post more pics of this and other cues...providing better backgrounds and some close ups...I am fairly new to the forums...but I see that everyone is pretty honest...and that is what I am looking for...constructive and honest feedback.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
your cue looks very nice.. not my style.. but looks nice...

to me , the point spears look too thick and big.. kinda over powering...

i like the rings even if they do frown..

yeah sometimes ppl here on the forum are too honest.. almost brutally honest...

keep up the good work..

chris

mtglassguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue

I saw this cue in person and I must say that pics do not do this cue justis. This cue is STUNNING. Nice work Justyn. I own a set of his cues and the feel and hit is unmatched. If anyone is looking for a custom cue at a very fair price do not hesitate to contact him you will be more than happy. And FYI his leathet wraps are dead nuts perfect.

Poke_N_Hope

Lost in Paradise
Silver Member
I saw this cue in person and I must say that pics do not do this cue justis. This cue is STUNNING. Nice work Justyn. I own a set of his cues and the feel and hit is unmatched. If anyone is looking for a custom cue at a very fair price do not hesitate to contact him you will be more than happy. And FYI his leathet wraps are dead nuts perfect.
Thanks for the props !!

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had to ask out of curiousity..

Anyway, it does look nice. I think Chris is right in saying the spears are a bit thick - but I dig the thickness for it's uniqueness. Again, nice job! :D

Poke_N_Hope

Lost in Paradise
Silver Member
Looks good, Justyn.

Can't wait to play with it.

dld
I think you are gonna be very happy with this...I know I tweaked the design a bit...but have had nothing but great feedback from everyone that have seen it. I even test hit it before the clear coat...no funny vibrations, very solid, and provides a good response.