Orange 5 Purple 4 Matchroom

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I think ALL AZ posters, from now on, EVERY day, title a post Orange 5 Purple Four.
EVERYONE, EVERY DAY I'm gonna do one NOW.
I will copy past this verbiage, and ship it.
It'll be our Hijab moment for the game.

Pass it along, we can win this fight.
Snooker won't EVER change colors.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think ALL AZ posters, from now on, EVERY day, title a post Orange 5 Purple Four.

Like Emily Frazier really gives an airborne copulation what we do/say. She's already made it crystal clear that these horrific orbs are here to stay. I'll go you one better, just say 'O5P4' Short-n-sweet. Easy to put on shirts, hats,etc. You're welcome ;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
2B108AA5-0949-4EDB-A740-E2DFDC03C4FE.jpeg

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why doesn't anybody make a set of pool balls that change color after you break the rack.
Yu might have 4 greens, 1 blue, 3 reds, and a white.
Imagine the thrill of never knowing what color you are supposed top be shooting at !!
If you make contact with a ball after the rack is broken, it can flip colors, too !!.

Perhaps we could create a safety play where if you hide the CB behind 3 balls of the same color, you automatically win.......

{And other such nonsense}

L.S. Dennis

Like Emily Frazier really gives an airborne copulation what we do/say. She's already made it crystal clear that these horrific orbs are here to stay. I'll go you one better, just say 'O5P4' Short-n-sweet. Easy to put on shirts, hats,etc. You're welcome ;)
Let’s not forget the maroon 7 ball either!

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
Why doesn't anybody make a set of pool balls that change color after you break the rack.
Imagine the thrill of never knowing what color you are supposed top be shooting at !!
If you make contact with a ball after the rack is broken, it can flip colors, too !!.

Perhaps we could create a safety play where if you hide the CB behind 3 balls of the same color, you automatically win.......

Perhaps fouling players should endure some physical torture for having erred?!?! Shoot the wrong ball and take a jolt of electricity or something!?!?

sunburn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Don't do that! They get off on this...like the car that pulls up beside you at a red light and pumps the subs sounding like the POS is about to break apart just waiting for a reaction.:cautious::cool:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've caught myself many times looking at the purple to see what shape the player will play for when he is on the red.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I think it's done, because of sales, for the supplier of ball sets for free to MR, and nothing more. Busine$$....Money talks

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member

They would just need to throw matchroom some cash and Emily would be front and center praising the new color changing ball set. It's all about the money. I'd love to see another manufacturer outbid and get the traditional colors back.