Oscar Dominguez VS Justin Bergman April 7,8

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Players Club is thrilled to present this match. Pay Per view options on stlplayersclub.com
stlpool.net

And....

Attachments

• Bergman-Dominguez PPV Match.jpg
    Bergman-Dominguez PPV Match.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,629
Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman better be ready Oscar looking strong playing Bartram

Last edited:

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there at least the first night. Everyone within driving distance should come sweat it and support pool in STL.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Please come up and introduce yourself. I can't wait to meet Justin's best friend.

Lol he's not my best friend his best friend would probably be kyle but he is a friend not sure if ill know who u are but I'd love too meet some of the azers should be at teachers tomr with justin he's playing another buddy of mine cheap one hole gonna be great week of pool :thumbup:

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
PoolActionTV's Helpdesk will be on hand to help with any issues connecting or purchasing.

If you need help email helpdeskpatv@gmail.com or on Facebook at Helpdesk PoolActionTV. He will also be in the chatroom that John posted.

We're proud to be involved and wish the best of rolls to both of these great players.

Ray

Last edited:

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow

Tonight is the night. I can't wait to see this great match up. I drive across the country to see pool like this.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Tonight is the night. I can't wait to see this great match up. I drive across the country to see pool like this.

You and me both can't wait gonna be great week of pool plus smoken aces this weekend :thumbup: