Oscar versus Johnny Archer today

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
How much is in the middle for the set they are currently playing ?
It’s 60,000 total. It was each day a race to 25, best two out of three 10 ball, Rack your own wooden rack. Johnny couldn’t make a ball on the break, it killed him.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Oscar wins at 25 to 23.

It was fun to hear Jimmy Mendoza again
By the way even the announcers couldn’t figure out the balls. They were using Aramith tournament pros, television colors

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s 60,000 total. It was each day a race to 25, best two out of three 10 ball, Rack your own wooden rack. Johnny couldn’t make a ball on the break, it killed him.
Thank you Tate !
Very cool ,was very suprised actually.
never knew The Scorpion still plays for cash becoz in an interview, he said that he stopped hustling so i assumed he do not gambled anymore .
Nice to see Johnny still has the fire 🔥 in him playing someone alot younger.

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Tate !
Very cool ,was very suprised actually.
never knew The Scorpion still plays for cash becoz in an interview, he said that he stopped hustling so i assumed he do not gambled anymore .
Nice to see Johnny still has the fire 🔥 in him playing someone alot younger.
it's not gambling when your not betting your own.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I kinda agree here. Really curious as to where than kind of $$ came from. Can't picture stakehorses puttin' up 30k for each side.
I’m guessing with Oscar’s pool room in Sacramento likely being closed for a good part of this past year, he’s had time to work on his pool game again and play some $ matches. A year ago, I’m not sure if he’d of been able to handle Johnny.