Parica Vs Reyes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scottster
  • Start date Start date
Are they both undefeated? If Efren wins this, he has a great chance of clinching the 1-pocket award not to mention the masters.
 
f210 said:
Are they both undefeated? If Efren wins this, he has a great chance of clinching the 1-pocket award not to mention the masters.

Wel he has entered the DCC 1P tournament 4 times and won it 4 times...So, even if he loses this one, I would say his chances are still pretty good. ;)
 
Scottster said:
Next up on the BCN channel
Parica won the break, but scratched. Efren ran 4 - now leads 4 to -1. A lot of moving going on - both are playing very tight.
 
Anyone feel like being in the chat during this match, I'll be there for a while.
 
Donovan said:
Anyone feel like being in the chat during this match, I'll be there for a while.
Efren rolls over Jose - 3 to 0 (ball count was 24 to -1).

Efren ran out every game he had a shot... (again)

-td
 
24 to -1 in 30-or-so minutes.

Hmmm. Who is this Jose Parica? Must be one of those B players that drew lucky enough to make it this far.

;)
 
jsp said:
24 to -1 in 30-or-so minutes.

Hmmm. Who is this Jose Parica? Must be one of those B players that drew lucky enough to make it this far.

;)

Ouch, you better hope he doesn't read that... LOL.
 
That's impressive. I was just readin' Minnesota Fats talk about how he ran 3 racks of one pocket in 5 minutes against Tuscaloose Squirrel I think (The Bank Shot and other Great Robberies). You guys think there is any clout in that?
 
belmicah said:
That's impressive. I was just readin' Minnesota Fats talk about how he ran 3 racks of one pocket in 5 minutes against Tuscaloose Squirrel I think (The Bank Shot and other Great Robberies). You guys think there is any clout in that?
Damn Fats big mouth is still believed today by suckers,lol,jk,he is full of it so when you cry wolf no one believes you,know what i mean?:D ;)
 
belmicah said:
That's impressive. I was just readin' Minnesota Fats talk about how he ran 3 racks of one pocket in 5 minutes against Tuscaloose Squirrel I think (The Bank Shot and other Great Robberies). You guys think there is any clout in that?

None what so ever...BTW the closes you got to "clout" in that was the words "talk about". He was a great entertainer, but no way he beat Squirrel on his best day.

Although in Fats' thinking (God Bless him), he may have bet Squirrell and all of a sudden, Squirrel may had pay up and leave before the game even started (like an emergency). Knowing Fats, he would have sat there and finsihed the set alone, just to go around saying that to everyone. LMAO *jk* Plus, if Squirrel "ever" collaborated the story, you know he got payed to do it or used it to sound like he was not that good. LMAO again. You just gotta love this stuff.
 
BTW, back on the subject...I tried to do the the play by play in the chat during the match, but Efren shot those 8 and outs, so fast, I couldn't hardly get a word typed edge wise. :D
 
Back
Top