Paul Fanelli... another flaming masterpiece...

Anyways... I am just posting this because I was sent the pic, if anyone is interested you can contact Paul at Pauliecue@yahoo.com You won't find a better guy to deal with than Paul. As a friend, I am happy to help out.

JV
 
Last edited:
This cue is no longer available. However I just left Paul's house and he has a few gems coming down the pipeline... if you are interested, e-mail him...

JV
 
Too Quick.....

This cue is no longer available. However I just left Paul's house and he has a few gems coming down the pipeline... if you are interested, e-mail him...

JV

This one went too quick! :eek: I wanted the cue, as it would have gone nicely with the other similar butterfly Fanelli`s I have.

Well, on to the next one! :wink:

Will Prout
 
This one went too quick! :eek: I wanted the cue, as it would have gone nicely with the other similar butterfly Fanelli`s I have.

Well, on to the next one! :wink:

Will Prout

No Wil!!! Let me get it first and then you can have it later ;)
 
Back
Top