Paul Fanelli... another flaming masterpiece...

classiccues

Morgan set complete...
Silver Member
fllames%20003.jpg


fllames%20003_2.jpg


Check out the butterfly wings and ringwork....

JV
 
A whole new loevel of madness

Paul Fanelli is the most original non-inlay cue maker. What he does with butterflies is simply mind bogling... Now he created pointed butterflies... what does he refer to them as?
 
Paul Fanelli is the most original non-inlay cue maker. What he does with butterflies is simply mind bogling... Now he created pointed butterflies... what does he refer to them as?

On this one he calls them "flamelets"...

JV
 
Fanelli does incredible & innovative work, this is a fine example. There's a lot about this cue that sets your mind wondering just how he went about it. Like the veneered scallops at the base of the points in the butt sleeve. A small thing, but look at the uniformity! Those kinds of details deserve so much appreciation.
 
Joe-
I've been saying this for years: when people list the upper eschelon cuemakers (the best of the best), Paul's name should always be right up there with the big guys. He makes an amazing playing cue. His point work is stellar. He pushes the envelope in ways that no other cuemaker does. He avoids inlays and uses wood color and grain, design, and construction to boggle the mind and push the envelope further and further. And he seems to be in a relentless pursuit to top himself!!!

This cue is AWESOME!!! From the flamelets spiking out of the butterflies to the ever so tiny scallopes at the base of each butterfly/point in the butt, to the wavy ringwork. Outstanding!! Paul is a class act and one of the best cuemakers out there! And this cue is a perfect example of that.

AWESOME PICK UP!!!
 
Very innovative and interesting cue. Paul marches to his own drummer, that is for sure....
 
I'm a flamer for Paul Fanelli.


Hidy Ho <--- regret selling his Fanelli and will soon get another one

I'm right there with ya Ho. I had a beauty that was featured in his Inside Pool article. I traded it away and almost immediately regretted the decision.
 
I'm right there with ya Ho. I had a beauty that was featured in his Inside Pool article. I traded it away and almost immediately regretted the decision.

Speaking of flamer ... "mia" means wife in Thai .. :wink:

I'm gonna make a room for Fanelli wrapless in my vault.
 
Speaking of flamer ... "mia" means wife in Thai .. :wink:

I'm gonna make a room for Fanelli wrapless in my vault.

I immediately regret selling you that Bender. :mad:

And to think I was gonna hook you up with someone selling a wrapless SW. :wink:
 
Back
Top