pay outs from the 1 pocket tournament???????

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anybody have the payouts from the 1 pocket tournament that Efren just won.and the order of finish......thanks in advance.........mike

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott didn't get paid? I thought he was the self proclaimed "baddest 1p player in the planet".

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wonder how suddenly all these guys can put up multi thousand dollar entry fees..

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chip Compton lost to Darren in the Fight Night 1p match. That was 10K each and this 1p tournament was 6K. I think he was in the other smoking aces tournament that has the 2K entry too.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes

Chip Compton lost to Darren in the Fight Night 1p match. That was 10K each and this 1p tournament was 6K. I think he was in the other smoking aces tournament that has the 2K entry too.

All correct. Scott lost to Effren and Joey Grey. I heard the Effren match was unbelievable.

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were quite a few matches that were action packed edge of your seat matches. The Joey/Roberts match was insane, great moving, unbelievable shots, hill/hill:D. Joey even came with the ol' Jersey Red kick/kiss shot:eek:

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the reason most of these guys can put the money up.....is that it's not their money. most of these guys had backers for that tournament.