Paypal account limited

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Constitution has nothing to do with it because Paypal is a private company.

I think you probably said something in an "Aiming System" thread that PayPal decided was misinformation.

They tried to sneak out a change in "terms and conditions" allowing them to fine users they claim posted misinformation $2,500, taken out of their account. People usually just agree to these things without reading them so Paypal thought they'd get away with it. But it got noticed, publicized, and Paypal withdrew it, claiming it had been sent out "in error".
figures bing companies doing bullshit things, like when Walmart was buying life insurance policies on all their employees

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did you pay friends and family with no fees ?
no i was the buyer and i split a payment of $1050 in goods and services in 2 parts and the seller backed out because of the high paypal fees and because his name would now be sent to the IRS for taxes

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can believe this or not, but there was a time when you could mail a check to pay somebody for something you want. I know that sounds like an old wives tale. But it's true! Swear to god!

PayPal can go copulate alone

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of sob stories about getting banned from various sites on this forum. I suppose it's just the internet version of getting 86ed from a bar for gambling or fighting 🤷‍♂️

Seriously though, it's not that hard not to get banned. I always wonder what kind of shenanigans actually went on to prompt the ban, which are probably much different than the smoothed-over stories and distortions we are told.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can believe this or not, but there was a time when you could mail a check to pay somebody for something you want. I know that sounds like an old wives tale. But it's true! Swear to god!

PayPal can go copulate alone
the dinosaur days lol, nobody has patience to wait for that anymore

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lots of sob stories about getting banned from various sites on this forum. I suppose it's just the internet version of getting 86ed from a bar for gambling or fighting 🤷‍♂️

Seriously though, it's not that hard not to get banned. I always wonder what kind of shenanigans actually went on to prompt the ban, which are probably much different than the smoothed-over stories and distortions we are told.
maybe in some cases but mine is total BS even if you heard that before

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I've taken the liberty of diagramming this thread
f6abf903acb4a10b3ebad09bdcc1ed7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk